The Big Relegation Thread

30 minutes ago, crispy said:

Laugh all you like but we’ve got that £33 mil parachute payment coming our way 😎

Actually I'm fine - got a letter earlier last week (yes a letter - not an email) that a man had died in Hong Kong, with the same name as me, with an estate worth over $98 million. The solicitors Are willing to split it 50/50 with me - what could possibly go wrong?

5 hours ago, Durnford said:

You know its bad when, instead of looking at the upcoming fixtures and working out which ones you can win (or even score in), you end up looking at the fixtures of those around you.

The one real positive for Livi at the moment is that St Johnstone seem to have a really sh1te December coming up. Compliments of the season guys.

Its not too bad.

St Mirren, Motherwell, Kilmarnock, Livingston and Hibs all in December alongside Celtic/Rangers. 

St Mirren, Livingston, and Motherwell are shite, Hibs are Hibs. Killie away the toughest one.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its not too bad.

St Mirren, Motherwell, Kilmarnock, Livingston and Hibs all in December alongside Celtic/Rangers. 

St Mirren, Livingston, and Motherwell are shite, Hibs are Hibs. Killie away the toughest one.

3 of our 7 games next month are County, St Johnstone and Hibs at home, got 5pts playing them all away from home so hoping we can take more in our home games, going to be a massive Month for us. 

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

3 of our 7 games next month are County, St Johnstone and Hibs at home, got 5pts playing them all away from home so hoping we can take more in our home games, going to be a massive Month for us. 

Yeah i think youll have an upturn in form soon, tbh. Could see you winning all three.

And in all seriousness i wouldnt be surprised if we're bottom again by the end of December. 

43 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its not too bad.

One bad result doesnt make us shite. You are by far the worst team i have seen in ages

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its not too bad.

Hibernian and St Mirren are much better teams than your mob.  How you conclude St Mirren are shite is quite baffling. 

1 hour ago, AW saint said:

One bad result doesnt make us shite. You are by far the worst team i have seen in ages

55 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hibernian and St Mirren are much better teams than your mob.  How you conclude St Mirren are shite is quite baffling. 

Absolutely stunned you two are dense enough to take that post seriously. 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its not too bad.

I think having Obileye out was worse for us than most would've imagined, Devlin was out previously as was Montano. Post international break all three should be fit, that alone should help in conceding less goals. Nottingham will actually be fit as well, Parkes back too. I think there was a point where we were down to 2 fit CBs and playing a 3 at the back formation still. 

14 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I think having Obileye out was worse for us than most would've imagined, Devlin was out previously as was Montano. Post international break all three should be fit, that alone should help in conceding less goals. Nottingham will actually be fit as well, Parkes back too. I think there was a point where we were down to 2 fit CBs and playing a 3 at the back formation still. 

Think its a killer for a lot of clubs to lose 2/3 players in one position, and its something fans of other clubs never really acknowledge either.

I still think youll be fine tbh, as long as Martindale doesnt panic.