The Big Relegation Thread

Posted (edited)

Thistle will get to the play-off final again I think, wouldn't be at all surprised to see a repeat of last season's tie but a different winner.

Edited by craigkillie

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, tree house tam said:

If it's us I want Thistle. Historically shite with deluded fans who turn on their side very easily. Perfect for Leveinball.

Now here’s your problem I’m a St Mirren fan But over the past years me and three others have gone to Firhill when Saints weren’t playing Every time the Jags have won and scored at least three goals. 

We’ve been to two away games and Thistle have drawn both

We’re planning to go to the playoffs again this season

Better hope you’re already safe!!

Edited by Danny

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

St Mirren fans now going to watch Partick? That should make them more rational......

I thought Falkirk was their big team.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

St Mirren fans now going to watch Partick? That should make them more rational......

That over-excitable rage even in the face of triumph combined with that twee, hipster style and general feeling of losers could be potent, and it could be toxic.  

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Pray for @RandomGuy.

trainwreck GIF

Yeah.  There’s going to be a lot of doom and gloom around Perth tonight.  

Edit: and in every single club specific thread going. 

Edited by Savage Henry

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Only one team deserved that - we only started playing at 3-0 down.

Tactically Docherty got it wrong but the players need to take a lot of the blame - dreadfull defending not helped by an anonymous midfield.

One win against the other top 6 teams says it all.

I agree but I don’t think you’re getting relegated yet.  

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Pray for @RandomGuy.

trainwreck GIF

Meh, relegation isn't the problem it couldve been since the new owners are coming in regardless.

It'll probably rid us of this dogshit squad and half arsed manager (that counts for both Levein and Kirk, whichever one is actually manager) too, so it might end up being a net win.

Think we now need 2 wins from 3, with one being against County, to avoid 11th. This team doesn't have that in them unless Livingston or Motherwell hand them a win.

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The problem of being on different threads.

Doh!!

Even teams in the top six have one eye on relegation.  Box office. 

Screenshot_20240504_170927_Chrome.thumb.jpg.068ba17bf4c3cab800b9da4541a16c27.jpg

Screenshot_20240504_170902_Chrome.thumb.jpg.56b28ad2dc1e4df1c2a6c4ec84c0d3e4.jpg

Livingston, finally, relegated officially. Results today mean only Ross County or St Johnstone can finish 11th too, so it's a direct head to head.

Screenshot_20240504_170943_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a4376f5ce8c684c6d28964331783c522.jpg

Countys home form under Cowie what's dragged them back, and Motherwell the next team to visit. St Johnstones away form what's kept them safe so long, and they visit already relegated Livingston.

Massive game as it's St Johnstone v Ross County on the Wednesday night after.

This guy is a fucking idiot..

On 06/04/2024 at 20:29, Ric said:

Don't know what County fans think of Cowie but at least he's not Adams, and I'm unsure if he's improved/stabilised that side, but Levein seems "too clever"(*) to not get enough out of St Johnstone to keep the gap.

7 minutes ago, Ric said:

This guy is a fucking idiot..

Tbf you were presuming a Levein who gave a f**k would appear, when what we got is one who got bored after he'd mucked about with some new signings for a bit.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf you were presuming a Levein who gave a f**k would appear, when what we got is one who got bored after he'd mucked about with some new signings for a bit.

I honestly thought he'd just shitfest his way to really drab draws, while County never looked like the team that would go to Rangers and Hibs and win (well perhaps Hibs, after all they are a bit shit).

Just goes to show why I do not bet.

Edited by Ric