The Big Relegation Thread

12 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Fair enough, I'd actually forgotten about your Airdrie result. But I maintain you'd get through the playoffs relatively comfortably.

People said the same about Hibs against Livingston. 

I don't think it should be understated how bad yesterday was. The fans turned on the players about about 15 minutes and they just shrunk. This feels like a squad who'll start getting "injuries" because they don't fancy that.

46 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't think it should be understated how bad yesterday was. The fans turned on the players about about 15 minutes and they just shrunk. This feels like a squad who'll start getting "injuries" because they don't fancy that.

Only going by sportscene highlights so this isn’t an informed opinion but if a Craig levein side is conceding that many chances, as easily as that, in bottom 6 fixtures at home then I’d be very worried. 

Just now, Busta Nut said:

What does it take for Motherwell to be dragged in. I don't think we've another win in us.

Ross County and St Johnstone both winning all 3 games left that isn't the head to head between them, combined with you picking up no more points.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hamilton?

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Only going by sportscene highlights so this isn’t an informed opinion but if a Craig levein side is conceding that many chances, as easily as that, in bottom 6 fixtures at home then I’d be very worried. 

It could have been 4 or 5, Fermers keeper saved a few and we were wasteful.

A bit odd as you really don't expect that from one of chuckles teams.

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Is Levein our manager or is Andy Kirk?

We're currently making the exact same tactical mistakes Davidson made the year we made the play offs, but with a worse squad.

I've tried to show some faith in this team but I'm very much done now. 2-0 down at home in a must win match, and we had a defender rolling about holding his face outside the opposition box while they countered clearly faking it, then Connor Smith comes on and twice gets just shrugged off the ball like he's a kid and responds by moaning to the ref.

A soft squad who can't win a battle, and I don't think it matters who's in charge of them really.

4 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

What does it take for Motherwell to be dragged in. I don't think we've another win in us.

An Aberdeen and Hibs double next week and we're safe in practice (not officially but with goal difference we'd be fine).

I think we'll win next week but even if not we're not going to lose the next four... surely!

12 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

An Aberdeen and Hibs double next week and we're safe in practice (not officially but with goal difference we'd be fine).

I think we'll win next week but even if not we're not going to lose the next four... surely!

I'm kind of with @Busta Nut in so much as I don't necessarily see another win but I think there's a decent chance we draw a couple.

8 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Fair enough, I'd actually forgotten about your Airdrie result. But I maintain you'd get through the playoffs relatively comfortably.

Wouldn’t be so sure. St Johnstone and more specifically Levein didn’t have a clue on how to play us in the cup. It was fairly easy.

If partick beat us in the quarter final the I could see them going all the way. 

1 minute ago, betting competition said:

Hopefully that's us safe now, just a win against St Johnstone to make sure.

"just"...