Aberdeen vs Hibs

A contrast in fortunes for the two clubs yesterday against the Old Firm.

While 900 Aberdeen fans went down to Govan to watch their team roll over once again, Hibs held their bhrothers in arms to a respectable 1-1 draw.

Hard to see past anything but a crushing Hibs victory when the two sides meet (possibly for the last time ever) at Pittodrie.

39 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

While 900 Aberdeen fans went down to Govan to watch their team roll over once again, Hibs held their bhrothers in arms to a respectable 1-1 draw.

Hard to see past anything but a crushing Hibs victory when the two sides meet (possibly for the last time ever) at Pittodrie.

If the Dons are using the same builders as Hearts, we can look forward to a good 2-3 years fixtures there................

With our speedy wingers and rapier like attack, I cant see us scoring less than 5 goals against the tory sheep farmers.

35 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Think we should swap managers at half time, just to see what happens.

Wont matter as Hecky will have set us up in an incomprehensible way from the beginning without the right guys on the subs bench.

As an aside, if you really think Aberdeen are dugshite.......................you really havent watched enough Hibs this season so far. 

Good fighting spirit yesterday, but you need to score goals to win matches.

Our attack is the equivalent of a man with erectile dysfunction in a brothel.........................

4 hours ago, HibsFan said:

I can’t see Hibs being relegated and staying for the next three or four seasons in the Championship.

Really big game for Aberdeen, but even without Gary McKay-Steven, we should be able to conjure up the three points. Hopefully we will have either or both McKenna and Considine back for this, and that our forward players regain some confidence during our training sessions this week. Confidently predicting a small crowd, but I’ll be there as usual.

Wont matter as Hecky will have set us up in an incomprehensible way from the beginning without the right guys on the subs bench.
As an aside, if you really think Aberdeen are dugshite.......................you really havent watched enough Hibs this season so far. 
Good fighting spirit yesterday, but you need to score goals to win matches.
Our attack is the equivalent of a man with erectile dysfunction in a brothel.........................

Hecky’s new method of announcing team lineup.........

43 minutes ago, ken es said:

Can't be right surely Hibs not 5/2 for away win.If so as much as i hate betting against my own team ,we are so bad too good an opportunity for easy cash.Hibs to win and kerching to ease the blow.

Monday afternoon bevvy session? Kudos

On 30/09/2019 at 14:55, ken es said:

Can't be right surely Hibs not 5/2 for away win.If so as much as i hate betting against my own team ,we are so bad too good an opportunity for easy cash.Hibs to win and kerching to ease the blow.

13/5 on bet365. Still couldn't bring myself to bet against my team though. Even though I reckon a defeat is a possibility.

This match has the strong possibility of being genuinely terrible.  The footballing equivalent of watching a house fire.

Aberdeen looked genuinely awful at Ibrox and looked to be asleep for most of the proceedings. We on the other hand are still poor and have not won at Pittodrie since Rangers died.

0-0

2 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

For reasons I can’t fathom, I’m genuinely looking forward to this. The Hibs are my favourite away fans (as long as I’m not travelling on the train with them).
It will be a dreadful game though.

I sadly will be on the train with them but as none of these spoon burners can afford first class it should be fine. If it was not for my season ticket I would not be going as have a feeling this will be another brutal game.

I'm in Aberdeen this weekend for the first time in years and I probably won't go as I expect the football on show to be absolutely brutal. 

Play McGinn centrally and give Anderson a game.

Instead I fully expect Cosgrove up top on his own dealing with 60 yard long balls with no help.