Aberdeen vs Hibs

23 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

The main thing to take away from that game is thank f**k we didn't manage to sign Doidge last season.

Was he on your radar?

Who the f**k is scouting these players for our clubs? Doidge is a carthorse and has never looked like scoring in any match I have seen him.

Hes certainly no Sam Cosgrove !!

9 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I’ll happily chip in for any club to take Doidge off our hands. Useless c**t. 

He may become Hibs' Cosgrove...

Edited by Jacksgranda
grandma

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

This is most definitely ending 1-1. Just thought I’d pop in and let you all know.

Absolutely inevitable. Heckingbottom has built a team of lower league shitebags. We will get relegated if he stays, imo. 

That was a sobering watch. The first half was very dull - two poor teams, low on confidence, not prepared to take any risks and not playing with any guile. We probably just about shaded it up until Hibs' goal, but that really isn't saying much. After the goal, and Main's red card, Hibs were dominating and should have been in cruise control with a two or three goal cushion, but for an utterly embarrassing display of incompetence from Doidge. We were completely bereft of ideas and purpose, like all the worst elements of our season so far rolled into one. Hedges hitting the post gave us a bit of belief, and thankfully a combination of Doidge and Lewis, but mainly Doidge, somehow kept us in the game long enough to get the equaliser. I suppose the team deserves some praise for showing a bit of grit when we were a player short, but it's clutching at straws - any decent team, with a half-decent striker, would have finished us off. Thankfully, or not, the league is full of dross this season, and these two teams today unfortunately served as examples of that. 

Ferguson's red card was extremely daft, and he has nobody to blame but himself. There was absolutely no need for it and it now leaves us even shorter than we already were for two difficult games. At the moment, if offered one point from the next six available, I'd accept without much hesitation. 

49 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Was he on your radar?

Who the f**k is scouting these players for our clubs? Doidge is a carthorse and has never looked like scoring in any match I have seen him.

Hes certainly no Sam Cosgrove !!

We bid for him! 

The misses were criminal but the worst was the one he didn't square for Allan.

Thought we were always going to score. Couldn't believe it when Hibs started to sit further back against 10 men.