Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Kezia Dugdale had him banged to rights, shame his fanboys stumped up for his court costs. What a creepy little cunt. The replies seem to be restricted to them too, he's got some auto blocking software he was encouraging them to use earlier.

Right Wings Over Scotland 

9 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

We all know there's a smoking gun. It's just that none of us have seen it, knows what it is, or anything about it. It couldn't be more obvious though. Just you wait and see.

I think smoke without fire would have been more apt to be honest.

13 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

We all know there's a smoking gun. It's just that none of us have seen it, knows what it is, or anything about it. It couldn't be more obvious though. Just you wait and see.

Why do you say "we all know there's a smoking gun"  I don't know....do you?

20 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Kezia Dugdale had him banged to rights, shame his fanboys stumped up for his court costs. What a creepy little cunt. The replies seem to be restricted to them too, he's got some auto blocking software he was encouraging them to use earlier.

He’s currently on a rant about SNP bots.  This will be the same person who try to dox an acquaintance of mine for a study she did into, erm, the use of bots in the Indy run up.  

This will also be the same Wings who, if you set your Twitter account to block bots (ie accounts which neither confirm email or telephone) seems to be shouting into the ether to an army of them. 

He’s an absolute weirdo, and I can almost guarantee he’ll end up in prison or hospital at some point. 

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

He’s currently on a rant about SNP bots.  This will be the same person who try to dox an acquaintance of mine for a study she did into, erm, the use of bots in the Indy run up.  

This will also be the same Wings who, if you set your Twitter account to block bots (ie accounts which neither confirm email or telephone) seems to be shouting into the ether to an army of them. 

He’s an absolute weirdo, and I can almost guarantee he’ll end up in prison or hospital at some point. 

He's blocked me for daring to question him.

I've reported his account for breaking Twitter's own rules regards hateful conduct.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

A prison hospital would be ideal.

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

He's blocked me for daring to question him.

I've reported his account for breaking Twitter's own rules regards hateful conduct.

He blocked me without ever interacting with him as did For Women Scotland - must be that ‘software’ Welshy was talking about (I’m in no way discounting him/them being deranged enough to pick up Katy Montgomerie’s followers list and block all 90,000 folks on it manually). 

I wouldn’t hold my breath re report; I just got this in today from something I reported on Dec 6th and it’s only a case of the guy needs to remove the offending tweet and he’s tickety boo again. If Campbell’s giving Elmo his $8 for his blue tick I’d presume that would buy him immunity forever. 

E024D996-EC23-433D-B777-08AB056A84F4.thumb.png.9b321ad5df6241bbf26d9e39db9e2f75.png

Edited by carpetmonster

50 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Came off Twitter and thank France. Am sad to find out the Steuart (?) Campbell is still a thing.

Am delighted to be off that cesspit. At one time I was blocked by AgentP, Wings and Effie Deans.  Quite the collection of absolute helmets.

13 hours ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

I strongly suspect the smoking gun thing is nonsense.

Were various twitter accounts not predicting an expose on Sunday and then yesterday?

It’s all rather McQAnon, isn’t it?

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about the blocking - I'm still allowed in to get howled at by the shills for trying to be reasonable. The Covid-denying element, the anti-vaxxism, the lack of interest in the EU, the occasional racism, the anti-Englishness, the sheer hate directed at NS, suggests that Stu's Shills are basically the Scottish Ukip. Many of them seem to be Alba so I'm no gonnae vote for them.

I'd repeat that I'm generally on the gender-critical viewpoint, so if I'm repelled by them, so will most people be.