Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I think we need a rule on this thread that whenever anyone posts about him, they include his photo. Then remember that all the bile comes from a guy who owns this face.

stuart-campbell-game-journalist-50e69272

Pretty sure you had a go at me not that long ago for commenting on Braverman’s looks/appearance.

20 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I think we need a rule on this thread that whenever anyone posts about him, they include his photo. Then remember that all the bile comes from a guy who owns this face.

That was probably from the last time he lived in Scotland.

b25lY21zOjFjYzZlOTBiLTRhYmQtNDJhZi1hNDBl

24 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Mods please....I'm trying to eat my lunch 

28 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

He looks like a FIFA 2010 attempt at Jonjo Shelvey 

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The P&B Nats trying to kid on they're different from the Wingsy Nats. It's someone pretending there's a difference between keech and jobby.  

He's a raging bigot and transphobe so probably has more in common with you than the "P&B Nats" tbf. 

On 28/02/2023 at 20:59, Binos said:

He did write some of sensible soccer

From goal scoring superstar hero to own goal scoring superbore zero

Spoiler

Yes, it did take me two weeks to think of this. Sorry folks 

Not meaning to downplay Pob's achievements at all, but his games industry credits are:

• Wrote the manual for Sensible World of Soccer
  • Tester on Sensible Golf
  • Development Manager on Cannon Fodder 2

Before he discovered Scottish independence and genitals, there was a time when anybody making a football game on the internet would be guaranteed to receive some impeccably sourced, superbly written messages demanding they credit the Rev Stu for having invented the concept. Refusal was not taken well.

36 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Not meaning to downplay Pob's achievements at all, but his games industry credits are:

Before he discovered Scottish independence and genitals, there was a time when anybody making a football game on the internet would be guaranteed to receive some impeccably sourced, superbly written messages demanding they credit the Rev Stu for having invented the concept. Refusal was not taken well.

Has he discovered other people’s genitals? Maybe that’s why he’s so mental about them, like Raleigh searching for El Dorado. 

Among the things  I've been, ahem, taken to task on Wings for are 1) LOCKDOWNZ WERE NOT NECESSARY IT WOZ EVIL NICOLA AND THE MSM! 2) I suggested Alba couldn't ever be top party in Scotland. This incensed some. Of course, currently they're circa 1% in polls lumped in with 'others'.

And, Kincardine old fruit, among the many differences between independence supporters on Wings and here is spelling/grammar. Wings BTL makes you weep for the Scottish education system they want to take charge of.

16 hours ago, BFTD said:

I think he wrote multiple levels on cannon fodder,  which at the time was very good 

Must appear laughable vs today's 

But yes his main claim to fame was that he wittily slagged the f**k out of everything on the amigo

So just a change of subject matter for later life 

And not wittily but I've never been on his site and twitter is a sewer stay well clear of, so can't confirm