Proven Conspiracy Theories

sjc

28 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

For me it hides the question of how a bunch of disorganised terrorists pulled this off.

The only difficult thing was keeping them motivated for a suicide mission. A few lessons on aircraft simulators without bothering with taking off and landing, some on knife fighting and unarmed combat, and taking advantage of surprise and the easygoing airport and plane security of the time. It was probably the cheapest dollar per kill and impact military attack of all time. All they had to do was make check in on time, and not blab about it on the phone.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The only difficult thing was keeping them motivated for a suicide mission. A few lessons on aircraft simulators without bothering with taking off and landing, some on knife fighting and unarmed combat, and taking advantage of surprise and the easygoing airport and plane security of the time. It was probably the cheapest dollar per kill and impact military attack of all time. All they had to do was make check in on time, and not blab about it on the phone.

Or leave a terrorism manual behind in their rental car, and just hope their passports didn't survive the white hot fireball that vapourised a jumbo jet and hundreds of people.  

46 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

It really is amazing that so many people believe that there was some sort of real conspiracy to what happened to the towers structurally as a result of the planes hitting them. For me it hides the question of how a bunch of disorganised terrorists pulled this off. It certainly suited the hawkish government of the time. Not saying they were behind it but perhaps turned a blind eye on it?

You’re like agnostics who pretend to be rational but are every bit as stupid as religious zealots.

Edited by The OP

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

Or leave a terrorism manual behind in their rental car, and just hope their passports didn't survive the white hot fireball that vapourised a jumbo jet and hundreds of people.  

Does the official story still work without the one or two passports and documents that were found?

4 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Their plan wasn't to get away with it undiscovered, or at all.

Just to lower the tone for a moment if I may, imagine the amount of people in those offices that must have seen those planes heading towards them and knowing their time was up and they weren't going to see their families again. Fucking hell. 
Have a great day everyone. 

Or being the folk in the second tower. Imagine that, watching a plane hit the tower next to you. What’s your 1st thought going to be? Dodged a bullet there.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
6 minutes ago, The OP said:
You’re like a agnostics who pretend to be rational but are every bit as stupid as religious zealots.

*an

No the a was erroneous, “an” would not have worked in there. I clearly started typing agnostics and auto text decided I wanted to say a.

In any event, no the American government did not intentionally allow 9/11 to happen. Don’t be stupid.

13 minutes ago, The OP said:

No the a was erroneous, “an” would not have worked in there. I clearly started typing agnostics and auto text decided I wanted to say a.

In any event, no the American government did not intentionally allow 9/11 to happen. Don’t be stupid.

Why would that be stupid?

1 minute ago, Kuro said:

No

So the only thing which proves the official story that 19 extremely well financed pissed off Muslims hijacked planes and flew them into buildings is that they found one guy’s passport and some documents in a rental car? 

Just now, The OP said:

So the only thing which proves the official story that 19 extremely well financed pissed off Muslims hijacked planes and flew them into buildings is that they found one guy’s passport and some documents in a rental car? 

Is that what I said?

Just now, The OP said:

You think that no planes were involved in 9/11 so you are not allowed to discuss what is and isn’t stupid, either in general or in the context of those posts.

You see real stupidity is believing you know the facts behind something you saw on TV and taking the account of authority figures as gospel unquestioningly