Proven Conspiracy Theories

sjc

30 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

That’s as clear a case of ‘moving the goalposts and using semantics to get out of it once the point has been proven to be incorrect’ as you’ll see from sjc.

No, it was a case of me not articulating my point correctly in the first place.

My point stands - see the now amended OP.

Just to lower the tone for a moment if I may, imagine the amount of people in those offices that must have seen those planes heading towards them and knowing their time was up and they weren't going to see their families again. Fucking hell. 

Have a great day everyone. 

7 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Or unlike the miserable glass half empty types like yourself, they might have seen a half day in the pipeline.

To be fair to me, I was only putting myself in those people's shoes. Personally I'd have been singing 'Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life' while dreaming of my impending early retirement with no more bills to pay. 

41 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Just to lower the tone for a moment if I may, imagine the amount of people in those offices that must have seen those planes heading towards them and knowing their time was up and they weren't going to see their families again. Fucking hell. 

And the ones who chose to jump out the windows rather than burn to death.

If mutually assured destruction had been the name of the day back in 1914, Gavrilo Princip would probably be remembered by history as a lone nut, because Austria-Hungary would have had no appetite for invading Serbia, if missiles launched from the Russian Empire could vaporize Vienna and Budapest in a matter of minutes.

Google the name Vasily Arkhipov for an insight into why the Warren Commission might not have wanted to delve too deeply and were happy to have Lee Oswald acting in isolation. Maybe the official narrative is true, maybe it's not, but Oliver Stone's film was a load of misleading bollocks either way. 

9/11 was clearly a conspiracy because more than one hijacker was involved. The JFK era terminology isn't really applicable. There are no shortage of proven conspiracies like the escapades of the Black Hand in Sarajevo.

9 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

If mutually assured destruction had been the name of the day back in 1914, Gavrilo Princip would probably be remembered by history as a lone nut, because Austria-Hungary would have had no appetite for invading Serbia, if missiles launched from the Russian Empire could vaporize Vienna and Budapest in a matter of minutes.

Google the name Vasily Arkhipov for an insight into why the Warren Commission might not have wanted to delve too deeply and were happy to have Lee Oswald acting in isolation. Maybe the official narrative is true, maybe it's not, but Oliver Stone's film was a load of misleading bollocks either way. 

9/11 was clearly a conspiracy because more than one hijacker was involved. The JFK era terminology isn't really applicable. There are no shortage of proven conspiracies like the escapades of the Black Hand in Sarajevo.

E0FFB0E7-2382-4971-B6E4-E2F0221FFCF0.gif

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Terrifying thought indeed.

I comfort myself by holding onto the hope that at least a few of the floors were filled by qualified structural engineers, who would have carried on confidently with their everyday routines, secure in the knowledge that the building was in no immediate danger of collapse.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Better than being on the floors above and having more time to think about it ala Grenfell Tower.