Proven Conspiracy Theories

sjc

1 hour ago, The OP said:

No the a was erroneous, “an” would not have worked in there. I clearly started typing agnostics and auto text decided I wanted to say a.

In any event, no the American government did not intentionally allow 9/11 to happen. Don’t be stupid.

I know they didn’t, the point I’m making is that the building issue isn’t an issue. If there’s any issue it’s how the bunch of amateurs managed it. It just seems incredible that they pulled it off. 

Also

Norad air base on a drill the same day, caused confusion. Jets late in taking off.

Several American senior government members were involved with a plan for attacking the Middle East but needed something to happen to get the general public onside.

Bin Ladden family let go to Saudi soon after.

Im not saying there’s anything in it but like UFOs maybe the daft conspiracy theories are appreciated by the people who were to blame in making such a mess of things. i.e. UFO nuts help to cover up spy planes etc. 9/11 nuts help to cover up the real issues.

Or leave a terrorism manual behind in their rental car, and just hope their passports didn't survive the white hot fireball that vapourised a jumbo jet and hundreds of people.  
It wasn't a jumbo jet and it wasn't vapourised. There were large chunks of it all over the area.

7 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I know they didn’t, the point I’m making is that the building issue isn’t an issue. If there’s any issue it’s how the bunch of amateurs managed it. It just seems incredible that they pulled it off. 

Also

Norad air base on a drill the same day, caused confusion. Jets late in taking off.

Several American senior government members were involved with a plan for attacking the Middle East but needed something to happen to get the general public onside.

Bin Ladden family let go to Saudi soon after.

Im not saying there’s anything in it but like UFOs maybe the daft conspiracy theories are appreciated by the people who were to blame in making such a mess of things. i.e. UFO nuts help to cover up spy planes etc. 9/11 nuts help to cover up the real issues.

I would simply reiterate my previous comments about your agnostic “I’m not saying anything specific I’m just insinuating pish” schtick. People like you actually obfuscate pertinent questions with daft statements like “a bunch of amateurs”.

If the US government really wanted to they could have used the Embassy bombings or USS Cole bombings as a precursor to war. It doesn’t require allowing 3,000 mainly rich and relatively important Americans to be killed.

A bit like Celtic referee-gate, a cover up does not prove a conspiracy. I don't doubt there were people on the inside, I don't doubt that the powers that be made an absolute f**k up of the whole thing. I don't doubt that the cover story is an actual cover story. It doesn't, though, equate to a conspiracy against Celtic George Bush literally flying a plane into the Pentagon with the help of Mossad.

Anyhoo, Non Proven Conspiracy thread for this pish.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Two aluminium jets crash into two steel towers and the whole thing collapses like a pancake, a building that's not even hit, collapses like a pancake. Where's the Pentagon footage hiding?

It’s alongside every other established historical event with far fewer eyewitnesses that wasn’t captured by cameras pointing at a random point in the sky.

10 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Two aluminium jets crash into two steel towers and the whole thing collapses like a pancake, a building that's not even hit, collapses like a pancake. Where's the Pentagon footage hiding?

Image result for morrissey gif"

Steel pancakes are still pancakes.