General Election 2019 - AND IT’S LIVE!

Frank Grimes

X in the box for   

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

I'm not a Nat, I would just rather them than Tories.

Nice of you to completely miss the disgusting comments from your fellow Tories on here though.

Joined the site today, has 3 posts all in this thread fishing. Best ignored as another tragic alias tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Millarman said:

That is after a very quick look. You nats are such lovely people

Someone with too much time on their hands ???

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

I'm not a Nat, I would just rather them than Tories.

Nice of you to completely miss the disgusting comments from your fellow Tories on here though.

The account's only been live 30 minutes. He wouldn't have had time to scan thru every comment, especially being a completely new account that has learned how to multi-quote really really quickly. 

36 minutes ago, ford prefect said:

What the Tories did in the 80s
Proportion of people living below the poverty line increased from 13% to 43%
Child poverty doubled
Increased the gap from the top 10% of the population to the bottom 10% from 5 times to 10 times as much
Just a few examples of what the Tories did to the working class people in our country. But it's ok because some people could buy their house. Oh and no more were allowed to be built with the proceeds, thereby fucking the next generation.
Scum of the earth

You need to remember that you're responding to a total fucknugget. 

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

Hello 26 minute old account, that's already made 3 comments, all in the politics board, and all pro-Tory. I'm sure you're entirely on the up and up. 

Stumbled across  the board a couple of months ago. I cannot believe how the nats behave to anyone that is not one of them.

I will be on the up and up if the Conservatives win an overall majority.

Voted by Proxy for the first time this election, Peter Grant in Glenrothes as I'm still registered in Fife. Not a huge fan, his twitter game is OK but anytime I see him in parliament he's always reading from notes which I'm never a fan of. Alas, +1 for TOSIT. 

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

That's one of Magee's. Weirdly, he got it before Malky3 was a thing and probably can't use it now. Another example of Tory inconsideration to their fellow man. 

For all his faults, I would never peg Magee for a tory. Poor b*****d is being dragged down by association.