Dundee v Aundee United, The Dundee Derby

Did you clap today or going for the boo since it's just past Halloween?
Neilson tactics all wrong again by the looks of it
You need to let that repetitive patter go mate. They were shite against Dunfermline and Partick but somehow got through it. Today they were excellent and deserved to win

You need to let that repetitive patter go mate. They were shite against Dunfermline and Partick but somehow got through it. Today they were excellent and deserved to win
This is a results business? You have been in this league for quite a while now surely it dosnt matter how you win , its just a matter of getting out this league ?
You lot were greeting about the line up today ( evidence if needed) yet were excellent today ( according to yourself)
Was it the master plan of a 442 that did it, or the right tactic ad they called it

5 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
13 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:
I was painting the bannister but i did give it a wee "fucking in United"

Painting at this time of year ? Heating full blast ? Colour did you go for ?

House going on market. Neutral peach something but looks white to me.

8 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Thanks for the update; Mrs MacArab was dying to know as well....😀

ETA - I think that we’ll win 2-1 (Shankland both goals).

Edited by MacArab

20 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I do hope we continue this trend of changing every team's first letter to A in the thread title for as long as possible.

Excuse my ignorance, but did this start as a deliberate ploy or did someone just make an arse of it the first time?

I saw the Aorten one and thought it might be a reference to the unhealthy Greenock diet (and obviously the ever delightful Morten), but equally thought it might not be that clever...

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:
8 minutes ago, MacArab said:
Thanks for the update; Mrs MacArab was dying to know as well....emoji3.png
ETA - I think that we’ll win 2-1 (Shankland both goals).

Are you basing this prediction on how shite you have played and the lucky win today?

Tsk.

Have a wee look at my comments on our last match thread, where I make my opinions on our season so far very clear.

I base my prediction on those opinions which have not changed given today’s performance. 😎

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Excuse my ignorance, but did this start as a deliberate ploy or did someone just make an arse of it the first time?

I saw the Aorten one and thought it might be a reference to the unhealthy Greenock diet (and obviously the ever delightful Morten), but equally thought it might not be that clever...

Pretty sure it was deliberate, before yesterday's game all 5 of our wins came against teams beginning with A. Last night's was our sixth and next Friday our win against Aundee United will be our seventh.

18 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
22 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Will you have to change your username ?

Im already outside the Invergowrie city limits but i see it as an honour bestowed at birth rather than a residency statement. Im not ruling out  going east of the tech park tho 

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Pretty sure it was deliberate, before yesterday's game all 5 of our wins came against teams beginning with A. Last night's was our sixth and next Friday our win against Aundee United will be our seventh.

Fair play.

We might have to try something like that when we play ?ueen of the South again.

4 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Im already outside the Invergowrie city limits but i see it as an honour bestowed at birth rather than a residency statement. Im not ruling out  going east of the tech park tho 

Eastofthetechpark Arab would be a shite username.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Whoever that is will wreck a knackered Ayr squad in the Play-off SFs.

If dabs finish in play-off spots they will bottle it yet again and begin the slide towards administration IMO. Win or bust for them this season.