Falkirk vs Raith Rovers

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
43 minutes ago, stevoraith said:
And as for Hendrys reaction- you’ve got to take it in context.
The boy is 13minutes into his return from a potentially career ending injury and he gets taken out with a cynical foul with no intention to play the ball in an area of the park where he’s causing no danger.

Every right to be angry I’d say.

In all circumstances in life, that sort of haud me back posturing is deserving of ridicule IMO. I will stand by it. Hes a wee gimp.

I take it your one of the Falkirk pavement dancers?

If we can continue to play with the tempo we did for the majority of that game for the rest of the season, we’ll be in a much better position by May. Thought we looked decent until Telfer was sent off. Although it was harsh, what the f**k was he playing at? Raith took control for the rest of the first half and deserved their goal. The laddie that elbowed McManus before the referee fell over should’ve been sent off imho considering Telfer had just been sent off.

Second Half and M&Ms substitution of McMillan off for Gomis meant that we could press the 11 men of Raith and caused quite a few mistakes from their makeshift backline. We were the much better team in the second half and there only looked one winner. Buchanan then went on a daft wee run, lost the ball and Gomis had to take one for the team and get sent off. Raith had most of the ball for the last 10 minute.

Think Raith would’ve been happy with a draw before hand but to have a man advantage for the majority of the game and not take 3 points is pretty poor, they didn’t impress me as much as Airdrie did.
We need to win every game going into January and pick up some momentum going into the new year. We need to keep onto LL as well, well deserved MOM yesterday playing on the left.

Regan Hendry is a great player, how long left does he have on his contract?

4 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Are Falkirk forgetting that in spite of their sending off we still had horrendous injuries™?

Your also ignoring the fact you had 65 minutes with a man more than us on the park regardless of your injury/suspensions.

9 minutes ago, Paco said:

Of all the takes in this thread, this one might actually be the worst.

No it isn't. Just as Telfers was bang in the "cant complain about the red but you often see a yellow for it" when you flail an elbow out at head height, you are giving the ref a decision to make which has over the years, been a red card that every single one of us will have seen. 

So its not a bad "take" at all, is it?

3 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Nope, but on the day you had a man advantage for the majority of the game.

Although we had a man advantage for a lot of the game we couldnt just go for it; we still had to hang back a bit to protect our mickey mouse defence

A man advantage isn't a free pass. We saw that last week when we were down to 10 men vs Airdrie. In any case, we were inches away from regaining the lead not long after Falkirk equalised and were pretty comfortable in the first half towards the end. Wouldn't say we were poor as such, Falkirk changed things up at half time and did well to get back in the game. 

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Interested now that I have seen the highlights for the Raith fans sanctimonious take on Regan Hendry swinging a boot at Louis after he robbed him for the goal....

St Regan is untouchable.  He’s The Fife Messi.  How dare you.

2 hours ago, stevoraith said:

And as for Hendrys reaction- you’ve got to take it in context.
The boy is 13minutes into his return from a potentially career ending injury and he gets taken out with a cynical foul with no intention to play the ball in an area of the park where he’s causing no danger.

Every right to be angry I’d say.

Yeah of course the reaction to getting kicked by a midget is to roll around screaming till the red card has come out then immediately jump up and give it the HOLD ME BACK routine.

Hendry is a cracking player but he seems like a weapon.