Premiership Best/Worst Posters 2019

Guest Moomintroll

13 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Look, I know how to spell V*E*N*D*E*T*T*A, and it took three or four edits before I realised that it's P&B doing this, and not me!

What's the opposite of autocorrect called and why is P&B doing this to me?

Tremendous. 

Based solely on Stewart Dickson having a full blown argument that vandetta was indeed the correct spelling of the word, the autocorrect has remained. 

There was also another similar one when someone stated back in the day that another poster needed 'sanctioned' under the mental health act and didn't believe that the correct term was 'sectioned'. 

Also, don't try and type mi.nge without the full stop. That's another good one. 😉

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Tremendous. 

Based solely on Stewart Dickson having a full blown argument that vandetta was indeed the correct spelling of the word, the autocorrect has remained. 

There was also another similar one when someone stated back in the day that another poster needed 'sanctioned' under the mental health act and didn't believe that the correct term was 'sectioned'. 

Also, don't try and type mi.nge without the full stop. That's another good one. 😉

John McVeigh is a tit

Sorry had to check.

Edit: 😂

Edited by Coventry Saint

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

John McVeigh is a tit

Sorry had to check.

Edit: 😂

It also works if you type in "I 'm  a  m a s s i v e  f a n n y" but without the spaces between letters.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Okay. I have now seen the error of my ways. From now on I have turned over a new leaf..

Michael Smith is a fkn great attacking full back. All mods are wise and witty - none more so than when Tynie had a pop at Sean Clare's birthmark. Hibernians did not go out of business in 1891. Brexit will certainly lead to the end of civilisation as we know it in the UK. McGarci is not a hoax poster - he is indeed Spanish but just happens to have a good knowledge of matters at Hearts. And Dumbarton. And Arbroath. And ICT. And  Dundde Utd..,

Am I doing this repentance thing  right?

You're still a fucking Tory, so unless 'repentance' involves retiring to the library with a brandy and a revolver, then no.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, Romeo said:
2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:
You're still a fucking Tory, so unless 'repentance' involves retiring to the library with a brandy and a revolver, then no.

Says the homophobe

Apparently I'm now a homophobe and an anti-semite.

This '3rd worst Aberdeen poster' thing is a heavy cross to bear. 

Image result for hibernian

The award for best Hibernian poster 2019 is a difficult one given it is one guy that runs all the accounts on here. It's a painful one for me to announce personally but due to them trying to be the ultimate lads of the forum this award a whopping 12 posters in contention making it the biggest spread for best poster mostly due to them all being the same person. So we may have a couple of joint awards it does make me think they have fixed it like this between themselves.

Third place @Dave1875 & @Bohemian both closet Celtic fans.

Second place @Henderson to deliver ..... pish username. pish club.

First place @HibsFan & @Mon Dieu, Fitting that a guy called hibs fan wins the award since he seems to be the one hibs fans that owns all the accounts favourite one. Mon Dieu the king of .gifs shame he doesn't post too much anymore hopefully he can come in to collect his award.

The main thing I can say about hibs is that they do know how to wind up the **** usually. Well done guys.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

SNS-12111266-Rangers-Hibernian.jpg.jpg&key=3cb30c055c1a86881f4887a71833ea6937645da9b433dc094c6d1f46d7d45314
The award for best Hibernian poster 2019 is a difficult one given it is one guy that runs all the accounts on here. It's a painful one for me to announce personally but due to them trying to be the ultimate lads of the forum this award a whopping 12 posters in contention making it the biggest spread for best poster mostly due to them all being the same person. So we may have a couple of joint awards it does make me think they have fixed it like this between themselves.
Third place [mention=29136]Dave1875[/mention] & [mention=74506]Bohemian[/mention] both closet Celtic fans.
Second place [mention=69974]Henderson to deliver .....[/mention] pish username. pish club.
First place [mention=69967]HibsFan[/mention] & [mention=46260]Mon Dieu[/mention], Fitting that a guy called hibs fan wins the award since he seems to be the one hibs fans that owns all the accounts favourite one. Mon Dieu the king of .gifs shame he doesn't post too much anymore hopefully he can come in to collect his award.
The main thing I can say about hibs is that they do know how to wind up the **** usually. Well done guys.

@HibsFan

Box office.

Image result for ralph wiggum eating crayons

Probably my favourite award getting to name the worst Hibernian poster of 2019. Fwiw they are all terrible so anyone really could have won this and I'd have been happy with whatever one it was. This vote did have the most posters nominated which really shows how much the hibs 'bois' piss everyone off it also means we will probably have a couple of joint awards again. Another fix? maybe but counting the votes up was a real who's who of shite so lets see who's the shitest.

Third place @AberdeenHibee & @BawWatchin & @Henderson to deliver ..... & @MixuFixit & @Aim Here an unprecedented 5 way tie for third backing up the point they are all pish. Not to go full @Marshmallo here but bawwatchin is one of the few posters I have on ignore here so a real shame he needs to share a podium with 4 other cretins.

Second place: @Snifter Pee Rot & @Lyle Lanley & @RadgerTheBadger another 3 arseholes here although Doyle/Lanley/SOL should have took this on his own a complete wet mop he could well be a real life Screech from saved by the bell. A guy who nearly started crying when football manager switched to steam and the reason I have a warning point for calling him what the filter changes to a 'Swampy'. (hopefully this can get rescinded for doing this thread). Radger is a complete psychopath who has an irrational hatred of @The Grass Is Greener. and most of the other hibs bois so he's ok in my books. Snifter is nothing more than a simpleton.

First place @HibsFan yes taking a double crown which is fitting given his username as all hibs fans are the worst. He seems to follow posters around the site claiming they are bothered about stuff and posting shit floating heads hope he gets help soon.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge