Ayr v Queens

Aye, January is potentially massive for us. We could be looking at Adams, Doolan and potentially Docherty heading out the door with Kerr looking at taking a back seat. 

If that’s the case were looking at a CB, 2x CM, Winger, Striker. 

Aye, January is potentially massive for us. We could be looking at Adams, Doolan and potentially Docherty heading out the door with Kerr looking at taking a back seat. 

Where’s Adams going? Injuries took there toll?

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I'll be amazed if we sign 5 players in the January window. Any players who come in have to be able to meaningfully contribute. 

Rightly or wrongly I've always thought it a window where there's an insufficient depth of quality for clubs at our end of the budget scale to make so many additions. 

For that reason I can see Doc having to stay until the end of the season. 

Edited by BukyOHare

6 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Class that when we win this game we will have a wee gap over Dundee and might just close the gap Inverness have

I admire your,  probably well-founded,  confidence of a home win,  but the gap over Dundee depends on their result tonight. 

1 minute ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I admire your,  probably well-founded,  confidence of a home win,  but the gap over Dundee depends on their result tonight. 

Dundee are shite, surely they will get beat by their expensively assembled neebors

9 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Biggest issue is whether that Killie anorak and his German pal Jorg have found a pub to enjoy some hilarious prematch anti-Ayr banter with the QOS comedians.

Is it just me that gets positively moist when I hear opposition fans singing Ayr Ayr f**k your Ayr? 

I’ll never forget last season when QOS fans were singing up at Aberdeen #rentfree

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Is it just me that gets positively moist when I hear opposition fans singing Ayr Ayr f**k your Ayr? 

I’ll never forget last season when QOS fans were singing up at Aberdeen #rentfree

Dearie me, didn't know that😄 I'll declare a wee interest here, think I've actually met Jorg and had a beer with him in Nuremburg of all places. Will certainly be looking for him as he is sure to have his green Gladbach scarf on.

40 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Remember it well, that was a particularly savoury moment. #notaderby

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Wait, do Queen’s fans actually care about us?

That’s so cute.

23 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Yes. Trying to start a pretend rivalry with us. 

And yet its the Ayr fans who keep bringing this up,  so obviously not bothered by it at all.  To be quite honest I've never understood how supporters (schoolkid Queens fans in this case)  singing songs about the opposition and its supporters is viewed as encouraging your own team. 

12 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

And yet its the Ayr fans who keep bringing this up,  so obviously not bothered by it at all.  To be quite honest I've never understood how supporters (schoolkid Queens fans in this case)  singing songs about the opposition and its supporters is viewed as encouraging your own team. 

Football is tribal

6 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I don’t know if Docherty will leave next month but it wouldn’t hurt to try and bring someone in that can replace him next season. Similar to what McCall tried to do with Muirhead replacing Rose.

Can I take them out clubbing ??