County vs Well boxing day

Before the Livi game: "Motherwell are a good team but the Killie game showed me County can compete and cause the better sides in the league problems"

After the Livi game: "uurghhhhhhhhhhhh, I hope I'm drunk for this"

I'll say 0-0, two sets of fans drunk and happy to take a point.

Any Motherwell fans going to the game and getting a bus back to Inverness, good luck. There's nothing after 4:19 until 7.

More time for drinking in the Mallard, I guess.

12 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Any Motherwell fans going to the game and getting a bus back to Inverness, good luck. There's nothing after 4:19 until 7.

If there's a few of you taxis would be doable, maybe a tenner each?

So the word is u18s go free in some capacity, the actual logistics of this are quite opaque. 

Not seen anything official on club website, twitter or Facebook, but it is on motherwell social media and the big sign at maryburgh roundabout. 

How will this work? Free for all u18s? Or just with adults? Walk up purchases only or season tickets? Allocated seating? Prebook or at the cabin or at the turnstiles? 

Doing this kind of initiative (great idea esp in holidays) only works if there is decent info to give first timers the confidence to turn up with kids in tow. 

Decided not to bother. Have a hotel booked in Inverness, but after speaking to a couple of taxi companies, was around £150 return from Inverness to Dingwall due to the enhanced fare. Was also meaning an early start to drive up from Lanarkshire due to no train service. More bother than it is worth!

I reckon a score draw today, which wouldn’t be the worst point and would see us ticking over. Would be disappointed to come away with nothing.

4 hours ago, Mitch said:

Decided not to bother. Have a hotel booked in Inverness, but after speaking to a couple of taxi companies, was around £150 return from Inverness to Dingwall due to the enhanced fare.

That's over the top, should have been well under a hundred, the rules are pretty strict. Unless they were charging you for sending a taxi out from Inverness to pick you up.

image.png.f89a5a67572cf2772a483835d852f2d7.png

https://www.highland.gov.uk/downloads/file/18712/taxi_tariff_201819

5 hours ago, Mitch said:

Decided not to bother. Have a hotel booked in Inverness, but after speaking to a couple of taxi companies, was around £150 return from Inverness to Dingwall due to the enhanced fare. Was also meaning an early start to drive up from Lanarkshire due to no train service. More bother than it is worth!

I reckon a score draw today, which wouldn’t be the worst point and would see us ticking over. Would be disappointed to come away with nothing.

Don's, Kevs and C&E don't charge that. Did you call the chancers at Inverness Taxis?