Celtic 1 - 2 Rangers. Glasgow is Red, White and Blue

19 hours ago, kingjoey said:

It was a wonderful and accurate article which all fans of all clubs outwith Celtic and Rangers, apart from MJC, will heartily agree with. And of course, I didn’t expect any of the fans of the two clubs involved to do anything but come out with condemnation for it. The only problem these fans, Celtic and Rangers, now have, is to decide which of their clubs Tom English doesn’t like most.

You're not very good at reading between the lines,if you want to hide behind the egg chasers opinion without posting your own it's a classic sheep response.

11 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Very decent of you to say that. It would certainly appear that Celtic supporters are taking this worse due to losing the last match. I’ve no doubt that the reaction would have been reversed had the result gone the other way. By the way, we had corned beef hash for tea.

I used to love that, haven't had it for years,

We had pasta. I had 2 helpings.

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You're not very good at reading between the lines,if you want to hide behind the egg chasers opinion without posting your own it's a classic sheep response.

There's nothing between the lines but white paper.

58 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Sat next to a sevco fan at a Scotland game, disagreed with everything he said but when Scotland scored we celebrated together.

Random but interesting. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

It never made the papers for 3 weeks after the event if we did.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/st-johnstone/244808/celtic-v-st-johnstone-frazer-wright-calls-for-consistency-from-football-authorities/amp/

"we want consistency because someone else did something last season" 

EVERY club is at it, and wright was correct as well in this matter, infact all scottish clubs, while being self centered, have been correct about the compliance officer and how shit a system its been

As for the OF game being in the media for weeks afterwards, thats nothing to do with tom english muddying the waters in his piece

Rangers and Celtic fans wailing for VAR must be paying no attention to the EPL despite flashing their frillies at it (to hilarious indifference it has to be said), since it is completely ruiningntheir seasons and fans are making their voices heard over it every single week. An utter clusterfuck, which guarantees nothing except the life and soul being hoovered out of every match.

But then we all know its got nothing to do with football for these clubs and those assiciated with them.

Rangers and Celtic fans wailing for VAR must be paying no attention to the EPL despite flashing their frillies at it (to hilarious indifference it has to be said), since it is completely ruiningntheir seasons and fans are making their voices heard over it every single week. An utter clusterfuck, which guarantees nothing except the life and soul being hoovered out of every match.

But then we all know its got nothing to do with football for these clubs and those assiciated with them.
Trying too hard, be more subtle.

On 11/01/2020 at 10:22, wastecoatwilly said:

I’m not too sure why you say that my agreeing totally with “the egg chaser’s* opinion” is hiding behind it. To clarify, my own opinion is exactly that of “the egg chaser”.

* note the apostrophe.

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I’m not too sure why you say that my agreeing totally with “the egg chaser’s* opinion” is hiding behind it. To clarify, my own opinion is exactly that of “the egg chaser”.

* note the apostrophe.

Celtic's statement didn't mention sevco or any of the other mince the egg chaser rants on about.
Why does the egg chaser bring sevco into a statement that is aimed at the SFA judicial panel?
The ref gives a foul against Celtic then the SFA judicial panel deem the foul to be a 2 match ban that's it nothing more. 

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic's statement didn't mention sevco or any of the other mince the egg chaser rants on about.
Why does the egg chaser bring sevco into a statement that is aimed at the SFA judicial panel?
The ref gives a foul against Celtic then the SFA judicial panel deem the foul to be a 2 match ban that's it nothing more. 

English recognises that the sister clubs mirror each other in their pathetic, juvenile whinging behaviour.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Tbf Tom's article was good, even I couldn't pick many faults with it.