Britain’s most prolific rapist revealed

I like seeing things on the news and thinking "ICTChris will have made a thread about this"
And I like seeing mentions of ICTChris and wondering what that absolute baller he works with* up to these days.

Everyone is happy.

*not really, Chris works for him

How the hell did they not realise they had been raped. Surely their arses would have been gowpin.
Haven't read the details, but maybe he isn't into the buggery and did other stuff to them. Or he could have a tiny willy and used rubbers. Perhaps Manchester is the haemmorhoid capital of the UK.

If we're lucky, we'll never find out.

16 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Haven't read the details, but maybe he isn't into the buggery and did other stuff to them. Or he could have a tiny willy and used rubbers. Perhaps Manchester is the haemmorhoid capital of the UK.

If we're lucky, we'll never find out.

He was extremely into the buggery. That was the point.

I like seeing things on the news and thinking "ICTChris will have made a thread about this"

With the world in what seems like a perpetual state of flux, I like to think I provide an anchor for people, something you can rely on.

Just now, ICTChris said:

With the world in what seems like a perpetual state of flux, I like to think I provide an anchor for people, something you can rely on.

You’re something close to an anchor.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

He was extremely into the buggery. That was the point.

Ooh, well sor-ee for not understanding the mind of a rapist!

Alright, I'm intrigued now...apparently this all took place over less than three years, and all but 3 of the 136 guys he anally raped were straight. He also didn't use condoms are somehow never got an STD. Grateful for small mercies, I suppose.

You do have to wonder how many other people are still doing this kind of thing.

11 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Ooh, well sor-ee for not understanding the mind of a rapist!

It's not the mind of the rapist you need to understand.  The word" rape" means, to penetrate in a sexual manner without consent of the other person.

15 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

It's not the mind of the rapist you need to understand.  The word" rape" means, to penetrate in a sexual manner without consent of the other person.

Yeah, I was being extravagantly sarcastic.

The point of my original flippant comment was that he could have been doing other things to them, like fucking them in the mouth. It's already had more scrutiny than it warranted, and obviously wasn't the  case - he's obviously a big fan of the non-consensual buggery. Fun stuff.

9 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

he could have been doing other things to them, like fucking them in the mouth

Bit dangerous when your victim is unconscious, he might dream of sausages and take a big bite.

10 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Yeah, I was being extravagantly sarcastic.

The point of my original flippant comment was that he could have been doing other things to them, like fucking them in the mouth. It's already had more scrutiny than it warranted, and obviously wasn't the  case - he's obviously a big fan of the non-consensual buggery. Fun stuff.

Sexual Offences Act 2003

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if—
(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,

(b) B does not consent to the penetration, and

(c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

It's still rape, mate