Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Lewis; Logan, Taylor/Devlin, McKenna, Considine; Ojo, Ferguson; McGinn, Kennedy, Hedges; Cosgrove. 

I think that's just about the team I'd most like to see, with Kennedy as the number 10. I'm expecting the same team as at Ibrox, though, with Devlin in for Taylor if the latter hasn't recovered from his injury. 

1-1. 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Lewis; Logan, Taylor/Devlin, McKenna, Considine; Ojo, Ferguson; McGinn, Kennedy, Hedges; Cosgrove. 

I think that's just about the team I'd most like to see, with Kennedy as the number 10. I'm expecting the same team as at Ibrox, though, with Devlin in for Taylor if the latter hasn't recovered from his injury. 

1-1. 

Mcinnes said in his press conference that Taylor will miss out. He's obviously lied about injuries before but wouldn't imagine Taylor would be someone he'd bother doing it about. He confirmed Mcginn would start too which is a bit unusual for him.

3 hours ago, DrewDon said:

1-1. 

I don't think Hedges will be playing. He said a couple of players didn't take their chance. Hernandez, Hedges and Gallagher were the only players who haven't played regularly to start. 

I imagine there will be big pressure to play Hernandez too. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
8 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

I don't think Hedges will be playing. He said a couple of players didn't take their chance. Hernandez, Hedges and Gallagher were the only players who haven't played regularly to start. 

We need to get Gallagher to f**k. It's literally the same as playing with 10 men when he's on the park. 

9 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

I don't think Hedges will play either, but if you want to avoid playing Ojo and McGeouch together, and want to play Kennedy as the number 10, he is probably the best feasible option for the other wing. Saying that, I think McInnes will play Ojo and McGeouch with Ferguson as a sort-of-but-not-really number 10. 

23 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

i don't see him playing.

Game hasn't started yet mate.

Mcinnes under real pressure so might change things up....or do the entirely predictable 4 2 3 1 with Cosgrove on his own and a drab 0 0 result.

The latter is my guess, no way I'm paying money to watch this.

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I don't think Hedges will play either, but if you want to avoid playing Ojo and McGeouch together, and want to play Kennedy as the number 10, he is probably the best feasible option for the other wing. Saying that, I think McInnes will play Ojo and McGeouch with Ferguson as a sort-of-but-not-really number 10. 

Drew, apologies. Was the end of a long day and I thought that was your expected team. I reckon we'll definitely go 3 in the middle to nullify Killies strong spine. Sadly they won't have Dicker at CB today.

Can't believe that we're odds on for this game. 3/4 on beet365.

Killie 15/4 but the obvious bet is 0-0 @ 15/2.

under 2.5 goals 7/10.

I'm feeling pretty pessimistic as well. It's going to be a shit game. At least I'll have a few drinks before and after it. 

30 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Can't believe that we're odds on for this game. 3/4 on beet365.

Killie 15/4 but the obvious bet is 0-0 @ 15/2.

under 2.5 goals 7/10.

I'm feeling pretty pessimistic as well. It's going to be a shit game. At least I'll have a few drinks before and after it. 

Me, too.

At least I won't be there...