The Relegation Battle

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Quite frankly he's the only real reason I want Alloa to go down.

Partick Thistle & QotS for me.

Raith and East Fife to come up.

Thistle is a cracking away day - but they could potentially be a league title challenger next year if they get their house in order. QotS are our bogey team (They've been surprisingly generous this season) and I don't like the distance.

Raith wouldn't be as strong as Falkirk if they came up and it's one of those two for the title.

East Fife to be more Brechin than Alloa & Arbroath if they came up.

Partick Thistle & QotS for me.
Raith and East Fife to come up.
Thistle is a cracking away day - but they could potentially be a league title challenger next year if they get their house in order. QotS are our bogey team (They've been surprisingly generous this season) and I don't like the distance.
Raith wouldn't be as strong as Falkirk if they came up and it's one of those two for the title.
East Fife to be more Brechin than Alloa & Arbroath if they came up.
Huge games tonight in the Championship . hope both Patrick and QoS get nothing . Alloa go to PT on Saturday huge huge week for all clubs top and bottom

On 21/02/2020 at 12:54, Rudolph Hucker said:

I'm all for supporting local businesses when the product is good enough, but the steak & black pudding pies from Aldi are as good as anything produced in Inverclyde and beat any pie or bridie I've ever had at the fitba'. 

Those are just 'Bells' pies in different packaging. 

Edit : just seen this was originally posted about 3 weeks ago. As you were. 

Edited by Dele

I want Rovers and Falkirk to both be promoted. This league is bad enough without taking away the excitement of a couple of rivals.
Queens and Alloa to go down in their place. Not what I necessarily think *will* happen but purely for selfish reasons. 
Come 2022 big big changes to the three divisions in Scotland 16 16 16

57 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:
1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
Quite frankly he's the only real reason I want Alloa to go down.

Ross your great buddy . great point last week for yous lol lol

Don't worry mate I credit your team fairly highly, you're just such a huge detriment to your team's reputation it nullifies that respect.

2 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:
25 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
I want Rovers and Falkirk to both be promoted. This league is bad enough without taking away the excitement of a couple of rivals.
Queens and Alloa to go down in their place. Not what I necessarily think *will* happen but purely for selfish reasons. 

Come 2022 big big changes to the three divisions in Scotland 16 16 16

Of course, why wouldn't the clubs want to cut down their home fixtures from 18 to 15?

You may actually have knowledge of these matters and are a cretinous attention seeker or you're just a moron attempting to appear 'in the know'; a roaster either way.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Alloa do appear to have a following of fuckwit youths at their games just now so my money is on it being one of them.

Don't insult the intelligence of the young team.

I have come across rotten bodies which are less offensive than Weetoonlad.   

Don't insult the intelligence of the young team.
I have come across rotten bodies which are less offensive than Weetoonlad.   
The young team that recently visited Palmerston certainly didn't appear to be overloaded with intelligence.