Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Some tourists boarded my bus into the City Centre this morning and the 'Mum' started coughing non-stop...I seriously thought she was going to get jumped. All she was doing to stop spreading whatever it was she had was to keep her mouth behind a scarf.

It was so incessant I got off after ten mins at the top of Easter Road and walked the rest of the way in, ever her own son and husband were looking at her and wondering if people were going to say something.

I'm all for trying to keep going with things as normal for as long as possible but folk like that just make things 100 times worse.

1 minute ago, Ross. said:

I think if this had happened a year ago I'd have had a great time. I'd have spent the time getting hammered at home with the missus and giving her lots of disappointing sex. She's now 37 weeks pregnant and I'm off the bevvy to ensure I can drive when the wee man decides to show up, so that won't happen. The only bright side is I've had plenty of recent practice at masturbating furiously to "Grosse Putzfrau" magazine.

FTFY.

1 hour ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

This may sound stupid but what do I do with my dog if I go into self isolation/the country goes into lockdown. His little life revolves around walks and playing, if I’m not able to do that I don’t know what I’ll do with him.

See the source image

44 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Both you and Ludo seem unexpectedly keen to instantly forgive DAFC for pages of reprehensibly inconsiderate Tory bile. Some faux self-pitying so called apology doesn't suddenly render him an all around good guy.   The approach just isn't consistent with the general outside view of Dundee fans, even if the big-man swearing is.

40 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I didn’t say he was a good guy, I know absolutely nothing about him, but an apology should be the end of it. No need to constantly have constant digs every time he makes a post after the fact. If you don’t like him, block him. You seem incessant on having an argument. My post has absolutely nothing to do with politics or the fact that I’m a Dundee fan. You should probably try to chill out and let go of some of that hate that is clearly bubbling away inside you.

37 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

You're the one who started the unnecessary interjections. Hypocrite

35 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Oh christ you're Ali 94 or whatever, right? f**k off you homeless bumming knobber

Jocky.JPG.51278c1b4859e15f24e1e1c844d66c9a.JPG

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

Hopefully everyone who pays a TV subscription with Sky / Virgin etc will now cancel, seeing as the majority pay the crazy monthly bill to watch live sport.

Can't say I'd be disappointed to see them get a right kick in the teeth financially.

Given that there is almost zero sport worldwide for the foreseeable future, I can’t see how they could charge for the sports package. Old repeats wouldn’t cut it and as you say, people will cancel in their thousands which would cause them chaos..

Must stress, if that happens and it fucks up English football, I’m all for it. 

Edited by Karpaty Lviv

1 minute ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Given that there is almost zero sport worldwide for the foreseeable future, I can’t see how they could charge for the sports package. Old repeats wouldn’t cut it and as you say, people will cancel in their thousands which would cause them chaos. 

Pity those of us stuck within initial 12 months deals, the true victims of this pandemic. 

2 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Pity those of us stuck within initial 12 months deals, the true victims of this pandemic. 

Indemnity claim, chargeback, section 75, the world's your oyster.

1 hour ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

This may sound stupid but what do I do with my dog if I go into self isolation/the country goes into lockdown. His little life revolves around walks and playing, if I’m not able to do that I don’t know what I’ll do with him.

Eat it.

Beste9n to it by octogenarian GD, the shame.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

5 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Forgot to check with DAFC whether I'd worked hard enough at school to be allowed to have sky. 

If only id sought his advice I wouldn't be in this mess now