Coronavirus (COVID-19)

6 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

This is why people call me a c**t, can't really argue with that, but ffs stop thinking I am a horrible person. Just 'cos I might vote that way sometimes doesn't mean I think the way that others who do, do. If I promise to never be such a fuckwit again, can everyone promise to only bring it up once or twice a day?

Nobody is perfect. Except maybe Lili Simmons. 

8 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Are you very sorry for voting tory? 

Do you promise to not ever do it again? 

Can't promise that, not going to anytime soon that is for sure. I was thinking more along the lines of the supreme fuckwittery from me when reacting to the wee clique who are trying & failing to be the Hibs Bois from a few years ago.

Can't promise that, not going to anytime soon that is for sure. I was thinking more along the lines of the supreme fuckwittery from me when reacting to the wee clique who are trying & failing to be the Hibs Bois from a few years ago.
If playing the post and not the poster was a hard and fast rule the site wouldnt work.

You know as well as I do your post was ridiculous but for me you arent a poster who deserves further hounding following an apology, you are more honest than most about a lot of things and that has in the past included admissions that you posted stuff here that you know wasnt right. A few folk at least knew that and said as much at the time.

Anyway, despite you being a #torycunt, youl hear no more about said post from me.

4 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Everyone says or does stupid things from time to time, and a faux pas on a message board isn't worth beating yourself up about. 

However, voting tory will result in the devil taking your soul into the inferno for all eternity. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

If playing the post and not the poster was a hard and fast rule the site wouldnt work.

You know as well as I do your post was ridiculous but for me you arent a poster who deserves further hounding following an apology, you are more honest than most about a lot of things and that has in the past included admissions that you posted stuff here that you know wasnt right. A few folk at least knew that and said as much at the time.

Anyway, despite you being a #torycunt, youl hear no more about said post from me.

Cheers min, I know only too well how much I made an arse of it.

23 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Young healthy people can give the disease to the other people.

Yes I know. So follow the Swedish model and continue to shield those most vulnerable. At least for a short time longer.

That will allow those likely to contract the virus and recover from it to be exposed, reducing the number of viable hosts further down the line.

As someone who would be classed as more vulnerable than the general population, I would have no problem with taking additional precautions like wearing a mask etc out and about later in the summer if it meant the population at large were able to get back to work / some sort of normality.

Edited by Todd_is_God

Just now, Perkin Flump said:

Whilst you might not feel you’re intentionally being a bad person voting Tory because you disagree with some of their policies, you have been part of the cause of the poverty and death that has resulted from their years in power. Your vote has allowed them to literally kill people through austerity. You might not feel like a bad person (you seem a decent enough guy on here) but by voting Tory, you are allowing the “horrible people” you mention to carry out their plans.

Apologies as the above will undoubtedly come across incredibly harsh, and as I say from (most of) your posts on here I think you’re an okay guy.

6 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Everyone says or does stupid things from time to time, and a faux pas on a message board isn't worth beating yourself up about. 

However, voting tory will result in the devil taking your soul into the inferno for all eternity. 

Tbf, when I am in that place I can beat myself up for breathing the wrong way. Meh, pretty sure the devil has my card marked no matter which way I vote.

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Tbf, when I am in that place I can beat myself up for breathing the wrong way. Meh, pretty sure the devil has my card marked no matter which way I vote.

I think you should resign from the forum at very least. 

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Whilst you might not feel you’re intentionally being a bad person voting Tory because you disagree with some of their policies, you have been part of the cause of the poverty and death that has resulted from their years in power. Your vote has allowed them to literally kill people through austerity. You might not feel like a bad person (you seem a decent enough guy on here) but by voting Tory, you are allowing the “horrible people” you mention to carry out their plans.

Apologies as the above will undoubtedly come across incredibly harsh, and as I say from (most of) your posts on here I think you’re an okay guy.

I get that, have been thinking very hard about it for a long time. As I have said previously I did vote for my Labour MP the last time out, because of his track record & a long doorstep conversation that convinced me to revert back. Now that the Party is moving back towards the centre, and given the current clusterfuck we are witnessing, it is safe to assume he has my vote for the forseeable future.