Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Anyone who says they cant wear a mask due to Asthma is a lying b*****d and should be made to explain why doctors and surgeons can wear masks in baking hot wards and theatre suites whilst operating on people for hours upon end and they cant. Given plenty of doctors themselves do this whilst having asthma etc yet these twats cant wear one in Asda. 

As someone who has asthma I really don't understand those who can't cope - it's not as if they having a fucking pillow held over their face (or maybe they should?).

10 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

punching, More to say I can hold my daughter, (which I couldn't  as the other arm is for my gun ). Had a wee party as she turned 2.today...... then Dad time now as she is fast asleep. Now am shooting.8)

Good stuff hope the wee one enjoyed her party.

Enjoy shooting (dugs/ up)

9 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

Errr nat and miss out on this 

15DD2FCD-AC1E-433F-93F5-698A6165C388.jpeg

There have been some shockingly bad takes on this thread but this pic is up there with the very worst of them. 

Forgot Mao. We need a vote to see if a ban should be invoked for this travesty.

11 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Opinion: If Glasgow's music and club scene crumbles under the weight of Covid-19, then the city crumbles with it

To lose those who help make Glasgow's nightclubs and music scene tick to other jobs would be to say goodbye to the real drivers of the city’s culture – simple as that.

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/news-opinion/opinion-glasgows-music-club-scene-19063624

According to that the city's music scene is worth "£2 billion per annum".

Which works out at £35 million pounds per week. Seems unlikely.

13 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Opinion: If Glasgow's music and club scene crumbles under the weight of Covid-19, then the city crumbles with it

To lose those who help make Glasgow's nightclubs and music scene tick to other jobs would be to say goodbye to the real drivers of the city’s culture – simple as that.

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/news-opinion/opinion-glasgows-music-club-scene-19063624

Give it 5 years and everything in Glasgow will be owned by the SWG3

Just now, Detournement said:

According to that the city's music scene is worth "£2 billion per annum".

Which works out at £35 million pounds per week. Seems unlikely.

Prop sets you a ton back unless you have a good contact

15 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

As someone who has asthma I really don't understand those who can't cope - it's not as if they having a fucking pillow held over their face (or maybe they should?).

If more people just wore a fucking mask then this would be far better controlled. I completely get your point, its an absolute nonsense that senga cant wear a mask properly in asda for 5 minutes but a neurosurgeon with asthma can wear one for 12 hours during a complicated exhausting operation in a boiling operating theatre. 

Give it 5 years and everything in Glasgow will be owned by the SWG3
Doesn't make much difference from the last 15 years when it's been G1.

I noticed on today's scotgov update they've said they are looking at the relevance and accuracy of the whole percentage of new tests positive stat they've been using, something that I recall others on this thread questioned earlier.

Just now, MP_MFC said:

Doesn't make much difference from the last 15 years when it's been G1.

I noticed on today's scotgov update they've said they are looking at the relevance and accuracy of the whole percentage of new tests positive stat they've been using, something that I recall others on this thread questioned earlier.

SWG3 is a far better club than any of the G1 hovels tbf and at least they invest back into the place. There's been a huge renovation from when I went to the Numbers birthday in 2013 in the dingy warehouse upstairs!

20 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Not been to swg3, but totally agree the G1 mob can gtf.

Come the revolution I'll be storming Stefan King's palace down by the Botanics and exacting my revenge for every time I've had to wait twice as long at a bar cause he never adequately staffs his shitty venues