Coronavirus (COVID-19)

23 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Now millionaires, that should read multi millionaires as every c**t that has benefited from it was most likely already a millionaire.

Corrupt to the core.

It’s barely newsworthy though. That’s what folk have voted for. Elect the Tories and allow them to turn the state into a money printing exercise for their old school pals.  Genuinely think we’d be better off under a tinpot dictator. (I’m free btw and have the costumes for it).

28 minutes ago, 101 said:

The sad thing is you're quite right, I assume she has never done any training around economics.

I can't believe how unbothered people are, Tories should be widely ridiculed most of the time but I can't wait for them to come door knocking for the election. I might have to address my usual gambit of asking them if they think I'm a disgusting homophobic racist? If they say no they I obviously tell then I have no interest on supporting a party that has their views.

She knows exactly what shes doing. 

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

"The 11-18 year olds are the ones spreading it to vulnerable people."

surprised pikachu GIF

No way!

Funny thing is that we actually teach children from a young age that you won't get in big big trouble for making a mistake, but you will if you keep on denying that you've made one and try to cover your tracks by telling lies!

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

"The 11-18 year olds are the ones spreading it to vulnerable people."

surprised pikachu GIF

No way!

I'm glad I was sitting doon when I heard this relevation.

9 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Some very loud posters have gone awfully quiet since the government have said it’s 11-18 year olds spreading the virus.

As expected.

Tbh it is England and I'm a stuck record on the issue of comparing Scotland and England, utterly pointless excersize.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

^^^ John Swinney

Thankfully much younger and with a full head of hair. But schools in Scotland have far more protection measures than England and we don't let random folk start schools in Scotland.

All secondary schools and further education colleges in Wales will move classes online from Monday, the education minister has announced.

A number of counties have also said primary schools will close earlier, including Cardiff and Swansea.

Scotland the only country on this island not addressing the issue now. There must be something in the genes up here which means the weans don't spread it north of the border. This anomaly will fascinate scientists for years to come.

Unless Leitch and Swinney know more than the governments of Canada, USA, France, Germany, Italy, Slovakia, Czechia, Wales, etc.

1 minute ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Scotland the only country on this island not addressing the issue now. There must be something in the genes up here which means the weans don't spread it north of the border. This anomaly will fascinate scientists for years to come.

Unless Leitch and Swinney know more than the governments of Canada, USA, France, Germany, Italy, Slovakia, Czechia, Wales, etc.

England is doing exactly the same as us, regions doing their own thing. Sadly we should have had a proper blended learning but parents shat the bed at the idea. Wales have utterly fucked it. Northern Ireland also don't seem to be doing anything different.

Anyone got a breakdown of the figures? Just wondering if it's right across the 11-18 age range they're talking about or mainly in the over 15s as previously thought.

P.S. I'm guessing that dot is code for Marshy doesn't know.

Edited by welshbairn

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Anyone got a breakdown of the figures? Just wondering if it's right across the 11-18 age range they're talking about or mainly in the over 15s as previously thought.

15-19 well on its way back to the levels pre schools going back.

Screenshot_20201211-100157.jpg

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

English test and trace now at £22 billion. Have said before but worth repeating given this eye watering figure: how could it possibly cost this much? 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/11/uks-test-and-trace-repeatedly-failed-to-hit-goals-despite-22bn-cost

I'd be interested to know how many people connected to it are now millionaires.

Is it immoral to work for them, asking for a friend? 

Now millionaires, that should read multi millionaires as every c**t that has benefited from it was most likely already a millionaire.
Corrupt to the core.
It's a bit moot as these b*****ds will have been millionaires long before they got their snouts into this new trough. I'd be surprised if it actually created any millionaires, just added to the obscene pots of existing millionaires.