Coronavirus (COVID-19)

21 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Why would you think that, I was brought up in a street where most men didn't work as far as I can remember, this was 45 years ago when you could leave a job on the Friday into a new one on the Monday, thankfully I left at 10, it was rough and fighting your corner was an everyday occurrence. 

Gangs of New Cumnock

3 hours ago, madwullie said:

Found out yesterday my MiL and FiL haven't had an Indian for over a year because of The Virus, yet the pains in the arse are down pootling around Aldi about 4 times a week for "a look".

I genuinely think my in-laws have spent a grand total of 30 minutes in the same building as each other in their entire lives but since being told "only leave home if it's essential" the pair of them are Pozbairding their way around every supermarket going like it's nobody's business

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I genuinely think my in-laws have spent a grand total of 30 minutes in the same building as each other in their entire lives but since being told "only leave home if it's essential" the pair of them are Pozbairding their way around every supermarket going like it's nobody's business

Shouldn't have shown them Todd's post last summer. 

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Got my jab at midday today - didn't feel a thing - feel okay so far - not even a sore arm (yet).

3 hours ago, Gaz said:

It's only been an hour!

I started feeling the effects four or five hours later.

I did wonder what the fuss was about as I made my way home from the Alistair McCoist Complex last Wednesday afternoon. The following morning was a different story as my creaking joints were much more creaky than normal, along with a sore arm and a feeling of lethargy which lasted about a day and a half. I've been fine since though.

3 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Our MHRA are actually decent.   Millions of doses given worldwide with very few reactions.

Every procedure has an element of risk whether it be having a laparoscopy to taking medication.

There is a much higher risk of clotting from taking the pill.  Maybe the Germans et al will ban that, nah I don't think so.

They've absolutely fucked it and any attempts to discredit the vaccine are to protect their own interests.

As I said millions given worldwide and very few issues.

Definitely. Really surprised at just how amateur hour Merkel and Germany have turned out to be. It's sad to see really.

18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Ah, no, you did. It was from someone called tenpot saying "I hope you die in your sleep you fucking p***k." I think you told me once it was a Jimmy85 alias.

Na that was Jimmy himself who had that quote in his signature - I have never had a signature at all on here as far as I’m aware.

I did wonder what the fuss was about as I made my way home from the Alistair McCoist Complex last Wednesday afternoon. The following morning was a different story as my creaking joints were much more creaky than normal, along with a sore arm and a feeling of lethargy which lasted about a day and a half. I've been fine since though.
WTF is the Sally McCoist complex ? Sounds like a shite Jazz quartet !!!

If you want to do something that you think is morally justifiable whether it be drive 20 miles outside your area for a countryside walk or drive for an hour to sit in your parents' garden, then do it.

If you don't think twice about speeding or having cans in the park, I wouldn't get worked up about doing something with a comparable punishment. 

If you want to do something that you think is morally justifiable whether it be drive 20 miles outside your area for a countryside walk or drive for an hour to sit in your parents' garden, then do it.
If you don't think twice about speeding or having cans in the park, I wouldn't get worked up about doing something with a comparable punishment. 

I like than analogy! Should add that unless you’re committing a very obvious AND serious breach ( like a big party with loud music). You probably have the same chance of getting in bother

The organiser of Reading and Leeds saying the festival will go ahead this year but will "most likely" need a vaccine passport. Unsure if they be doing LFT there as I highly doubt the demographic that attends Reading/Leeds will be double dosed by then. 

The domestic vaccine passport talk really does make me feel uneasy about the way we're heading tbh 

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, trainspotter said:

WTF is the Sally McCoist complex ? Sounds like a shite Jazz quartet !!!

An oversized school gymnasium in East Kilbride is as good a description as I can think of.