Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah thats what it was doing with me. No oppurtunity to take photo of fizzer, straight to cant recognise then bombed out to the start again.

f**k off Nicola.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Likewise for me  (after 10-15 minutes of generic error messages of course)

I don’t expect QP v Montrose this weekend to meet the threshold but that isn’t the point!

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Can't wait until someone is turned away from the football because the shambles of an app imposed by the shambles of a government doesn't work.

Saw Swinney on the news a few minutes ago being so smug when asked in parliament when the app would be available and he replied it’s on the app store as we speak.

Cheers John.  An app that doesn’t work.  Great job.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Saw Swinney on the news a few minutes ago being so smug when asked in parliament when the app would be available and he replied it’s on the app store as we speak.
Cheers John.  An app that doesn’t work.  Great job.
200.gif
Don't believe you, there isnt enough "eh, um, ah, eh" in that statement for it to be Swinneys.

45 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

This happened to me too. If you close the app, reopen it and log in it will have your details and lets you log in.

Neither of my vaccinations showing as yet but says it will take up to an hour.

It's an absolute shocker of an app in terms of user friendliness and I think I'm OK with tech compared to a lot of the population.

Cheers that worked for me.

Edited by betting competition

35 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Agreed, and releasing it while they're still trying to divide the app for domestic needs and international travel, which have different requirements apparently, was daft. On the other hand people who need proof can just download the pdf until it gets sorted. 

Or, on the actual other hand

38 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is a false comparison really since you choose to gamble online and have to complete the security measures that go with moving money about online. You can easily place a bet in a shop by simply handing over a note.

This is being demanded as a public safety measure for a lot of people to continue doing things that they may have been doing all their lives with no requirement for photo id.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

So is the PDF version I have on my phone from a while back still valid, or will I have to get the App version? Due to go to Majorca in about 10 days.

Fairly sure that will be fine but the rules change nearly every day either from our end or Spain's. I'm going later in the month and am waiting for a few days to try the app when hopefully it will have settled down going by the accounts on here.

1 hour ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Any argument which says masks are pointless or masks don't provide protection are anti-science.

That is a fact.

Am I being whooshed here?

You can quite literally look across the border to see mask mandates have next to no benefit at the population level, but then we've known this from looking at a multitude of US states with varying measures, the fact Sweden is pretty much middle of the road in terms of deaths in Europe, and cases sky rocketing after mandates have been brought in regardless of country. Real world evidence trumps experimental evidence every day of the week, which is kind of inconvenient for 'The Science'.

53 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Must not have been one of wee Patrick Harvies concerns that he subsequently had alleviated. 

That oddball doesn't want folk driving or flying, so no surprise really.

Fairly sure that will be fine but the rules change nearly every day either from our end or Spain's. I'm going later in the month and am waiting for a few days to try the app when hopefully it will have settled down going by the accounts on here.

I eventually got on the App and fully registered, or so I thought. I’ve been told I have “No Match” to anyone on the NHS database.

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

Am I being whooshed here?

You can quite literally look across the border to see mask mandates have next to no benefit at the population level, but then we've known this from looking at a multitude of US states with varying measures, the fact Sweden is pretty much middle of the road in terms of deaths in Europe, and cases sky rocketing after mandates have been brought in regardless of country. Real world evidence trumps experimental evidence every day of the week, which is kind of inconvenient for 'The Science'.

That oddball doesn't want folk driving or flying, so no surprise really.

You are not being whooshed.

Every scientific study has concluded that masks reduce transmission.

My only word on this because dots are mostly nonsense but the Dotting Crew that are downvoting anyone who disagrees with their anti-science shite should take a look at themselves. You are turning into the BRALT morons right in front of our eyes.
Whit aboot the science ay weldin fuckin ships thegither and sendin thum oot tae sea?

11 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I eventually got on the App and fully registered, or so I thought. I’ve been told I have “No Match” to anyone on the NHS database.

The EU Covid certificate is accepted in both digital and paper forms, so I'm sure we'll be fine with the PDF version if they haven't sorted out the app in time.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, Jim McLean said:
My only word on this because dots are mostly nonsense but the Dotting Crew that are downvoting anyone who disagrees with their anti-science shite should take a look at themselves. You are turning into the BRALT morons right in front of our eyes.

Whit aboot the science ay weldin fuckin ships thegither and sendin thum oot tae sea?

A dildo in Thatcher’s dead arse.