Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

As I expected. I've been underpaid then, despite receiving an email yesterday which says I've been overpaid.

It's worth remembering that if you are paid every 4 weeks you there are 13 pay periods in a year not 12.

Its perfectly ok to deliver or pick up essential stuff from family members as long as you are doing it as part of daily one off trip.

Supermarket, pick up food, drop off at parents and speak outdoors for five mins.

Its perfectly ok to deliver or pick up essential stuff from family members as long as you are doing it as part of daily one off trip.

Supermarket, pick up food, drop off at parents and speak outdoors for five mins.

When did the daily one-off trip rule come into force?

16 minutes ago, Detournement said:

It's worth remembering that if you are paid every 4 weeks you there are 13 pay periods in a year not 12.

The payroll department at my part-time job are claiming that my average monthly pay for the last tax year was less than 1000... despite my overall year's total being more than 13k. Bizarre display of simple arithmetic.

Noticeably more traffic on the roads around here today.

On a like for like day by day basis our figures have really stalled over the last 5 weeks.

The Scottish Governmemt now have to find a way to keep people respecting the lockdown they say is working, whilst at the same time delivering results that show it actually is.

Whether or not you agree the lockdown isn't really making a noteable difference in terms of reducing deaths, what can't be denied is that the lockdown is collapsing around them.

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

The payroll department at my part-time job are claiming that my average monthly pay for the last tax year was less than 1000... despite my overall year's total being more than 13k. Bizarre display of simple arithmetic.

Did your overall pay include any bonuses or commission based income?

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Noticeably more traffic on the roads around here today.

On a like for like day by day basis our figures have really stalled over the last 5 weeks.

The Scottish Governmemt now have to find a way to keep people respecting the lockdown they say is working, whilst at the same time delivering results that show it actually is.

Whether or not you agree the lockdown isn't really making a noteable difference in terms of reducing deaths, what can't be denied is that the lockdown is collapsing around them.

The simpliest way of maintaining the lockdown is to up the fine to £500 id you are out without valid reason.

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Disgusting behaviour from the Welsh, undermining the Prime Minister by making this announcement before his briefing. These separatists need put back in their place. 

Did I do that right? 

There'll be a Tory Assembly next year so I doubt they care.

Lots more traffic and footfall around here in the last week or so. I think a lot of people will follow the advice from BJ rather than Sturgeon. Not saying that’s right, but it’s what I imagine happening.  More shops are opening up as well. Two chip shops that have been closed for weeks are opening this weekend.