Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Watch.
Aye there's nothing new there for me mate.

But there's practicalities to be considered. Schools shut will mean thousands of key workers in the nhs won't be able to work - and then there's the point about how long this will last. Societies won't put up with this over the medium term so you need to get the timing right, and not go too far too soon.

How long can a society by on lock down, because this ain't disappearing anytime soon. Its about flattening the curve, and that's a very difficult balance.

Dr Campbell is not the guru, and all the experts are kind of guessing about the right measures that need to be taken. Time will tell i guess.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Kind of, I could even have passed it on myself without knowing. I get very pessimistic at times, just feel hopeless about not being able to do more for the people who looked after me. I can’t say it’s going to be fine because even normal is dangerous for them.

Typical Tory c**t - expects everyone else to just suck up and deal with it, and then suddenly its a big deal when it (only potentially) comes to affect you

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Kind of, I could even have passed it on myself without knowing. I get very pessimistic at times, just feel hopeless about not being able to do more for the people who looked after me. I can’t say it’s going to be fine because even normal is dangerous for them.

Just visit and be careful.

I know it's Boris but statements like, 'It is going to spread further and I must level with you, I must level with the British public, many more families are going to lose loved ones before their time.' doesn't suggest to me that it's just gonna be old people and people with underlying health issues.

Guest SJP79
9 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Aye there's nothing new there for me mate.

But there's practicalities to be considered. Schools shut will mean thousands of key workers in the nhs won't be able to work - and then there's the point about how long this will last. Societies won't put up with this over the medium term so you need to get the timing right, and not go too far too soon.

How long can a society by on lock down, because this ain't disappearing anytime soon. Its about flattening the curve, and that's a very difficult balance.

Dr Campbell is not the guru, and all the experts are kind of guessing about the right measures that need to be taken. Time will tell i guess.

Aye lets how it plays out. 

So far Dr Campbell has been very accurate in predicting what would happen since this first happened in China, not the guru as you say but certainly a good source off advice and information.

Edited by SJP79

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I know it's Boris but statements like, 'It is going to spread further and I must level with you, I must level with the British public, many more families are going to lose loved ones before their time.' doesn't suggest to me that it's just gonna be old people and people with underlying health issues.

Yes it does, that's exactly what it says. The vulnerable age range is 60+ is it not? It's not like the family of anyone dying at that age are gonna just be like "aye fair enough".

Aren't you a teacher? I'm guessing not English reading comprehension

5 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Yes it does, that's exactly what it says. The vulnerable age range is 60+ is it not? It's not like the family of anyone dying at that age are gonna just be like "aye fair enough".

Aren't you a teacher? I'm guessing not English reading comprehension

Step away bud, don’t take it out on others like I did. We are all suffering here.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

Love the three way dotting war going on between Ludo, wunfellaff and FrankChickens1

Dotting 3 posts constitutes a dotting war these days?

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
3 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:
Typical Tory, spread your bile around and then try and pull up the ladder after you. f**k off

f**k off wie that Tory Shite you knobber

Guessing you didn't see his other posts where he blamed poor people for actually needing to get shifts during coronavirus. Hypocrites shouldn't be left in peace.

f**k off with that knobber shite you homophobic weasel.