Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, renton said:

Reviews are 3 weeks apart. So fast as it will likely go is 3 weeks from one phase to the next.

Pretty sure she said that they would reserve the right to move faster if the evidence supported it.

2 minutes ago, Snobot said:

Pretty sure she said that they would reserve the right to move faster if the evidence supported it.

Yup. Also prepared to look at what may be working abroad as well

2 minutes ago, Snobot said:

She did, but by the time you've worked out that the evidence is showing you can move quicker your as well waiting until the next review date.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
14 minutes ago, renton said:
Aye, that was the best they could come up with. Apparently Westminster is the gold standard on exiting lockdown l, why else would we be following them....

It's nothing like Westminster's - much clearer and certainly more cautious.

Clarity is fine in so far as it helps everyone know what to do, no problem with that. Largely it's a better presentation of the same substance. 

The fucking nick o these gammons
That's absolutely hilarious.

Almost unbelievable lack of rational thinking.

One hour between each.
[emoji1787][emoji1787]
They are planning for December in schools!!
Is December mentioned in the road map? Where's that from?

Dundee should be getting their extra week this summer but i reckon that'll just be delayed until next year (which suits us really).

You're right about the chaos of teaching exam related subjects part time - but if all goes well (fingers crossed for everyone's sake) then surely we'll be able to be back to normal before December.

I reckon the October shout is a good one.

4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I was watching until this line “A journey to a new normal”. 

She's not speaking to the hard of thought any way, which countries aren't living under a new normal at the moment? 

Is December mentioned in the road map? Where's that from?

Dundee should be getting their extra week this summer but i reckon that'll just be delayed until next year (which suits us really).

You're right about the chaos of teaching exam related subjects part time - but if all goes well (fingers crossed for everyone's sake) then surely we'll be able to be back to normal before December.

I reckon the October shout is a good one.
Hopefully - December is when DCC are planning till - I assume worst case scenario.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Up to this point I’ve just found you a bit of an annoying moaner, but turns out you are actually a selfish c**t. f**k off.

Through out all this I think I'm starting to find myself to be a selfish c**t. I do blame fellow humans for being utter c***s every single day though.

Under 'Shopping, Eating and Drinking Out'

Phase 1 - "Gradual re-opening of drive through food outlets"

Erm, why have the ones that reopened, in some cases weeks ago, not been shut doon? [emoji2371]
The ice-cream van around here has never stopped. But I think as long as he's only selling smack as opposed to ice-cream he's covered.