Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, 101 said:

It's people with Autism I feel for must be incredibly tough.

Not all people with Autism will have an issue with it. Biggest part is for them to understand. Understanding been the most difficult part. 

Everything for my son is about routine. He was given a lanyard way back so we do have this. However face mask he was quite happy wearing a spiderman one. ( shopping we don't entertain big supermarkets with him) 

Same here - my asthma does not come in to it when wearing a mask.

I'd put the non-mask wearers into 4 categories:

1) Those not in an at risk group who are just selfish b*****ds

2) Those who are not wearing one because they are "Krankie says we need to wear one, she doesn't speak for me" Britnats

3) Those who have a genuine medical reason who genuinely struggle to cope with wearing a mask.

4) Drama Queens with a mild medical condition who exaggerate the effects that wearing a mask has on them.

Yes, this friend of mine falls firmly into category number 2.

There’s going to be some terrific squirming from the gammons when Johnson sends out a grunt like Hancock or Sharma to announce face masks are mandatory in English shops next week.

32 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Yes, this friend of mine falls firmly into category number 2.

Wonder how twats like this are going to react when Johnson inevitably brings them in down south. Funcing c***s 

Edit: sigh, like @Pacosaid

Edited by madwullie
Read thread ffs

Wonder how twats like this are going to react when Johnson inevitably brings them in down south. Funcing c***s 

Edit: sigh, like [mention=14930]Paco[/mention]said

Gove has just said on the Marr show this morning that they won't be made compulsory in shops in England.

"Mask wearing in shops and enclosed spaces will be encouraged but won't be mandatory."

1 hour ago, Paco said:

There’s going to be some terrific squirming from the gammons when Johnson sends out a grunt like Hancock or Sharma to announce face masks are mandatory in English shops next week.

Basically the same thing is happening since Trumpy was pictured with a mask on 

2 hours ago, Iminavest said:

Interesting. You seem very quick to criticise the approach being taken at any given opportunity and were adamant that face coverings should have been used from the beginning. 

Why has it taken until now, with someone holding your hand and telling you to do so, for you to start using one?

I still don’t believe face coverings are that much of a difference maker, certainly the ones that 95% of the people are wearing that aren’t medical grade. In regards to me saying that they should have been used in the beginning as opposed to 3 months down the line, I stand by that. If we were being “forced” to wear one it should have been when cases and deaths were high, not now.