Coronavirus (COVID-19)

6 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Makes no sense if you believe the restrictions have made the situation worse.

Personally, I have an underlying condition and parents and in laws are all in vulnerable categories as well. So again “I’m alright Jack” isn’t true.

You have no idea if restrictions have made things worse as there is no benchmark you fucking muppet.

1 minute ago, Donathan said:

Patrick Vallance in the briefing on Monday said if we see 50,000 cases per day in October, that would lead to 200-300 deaths per day after that. Take the midpoint of that 250, 250/50,000 = 0.4%

Patrick Vallance!  Wouldn’t trust a word he says mate, he’s part of the reptilian deep state apparatus.

Patrick Vallance in the briefing on Monday said if we see 50,000 cases per day in October, that would lead to 200-300 deaths per day after that. Take the midpoint of that 250, 250/50,000 = 0.4%
The same Patrick Vallance that would financially benefit from as many people as possible having the virus when a vaccine is released, hes to be trusted right enough.

16 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

If the U.K. population is 67m and, say, 8% of the population have had it and 40,000 have died then the survival rate would be about 99.25% then?

It isn't just dying that people have to worry about from this thing. I will just leave this here for you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/stories-54106272

Edited by bobbykdy