Coronavirus (COVID-19)

49 minutes ago, GordonS said:

This is Armadale. I fkn hate Rangers fans. They're the worst people in Scotland.

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-21 at 17.02.59.jpeg

The sun's out, a record day for vaccinations and this lycra gimp is rattled by some kids gathering. What a day 😎

8 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The infamous Cheers bar in Greenock, one year ago today. The first Saturday when pubs were shut and Johnson was still 2 days away from announcing the nationwide lockdown.

image.thumb.png.4884b381db334312ef6a0c6ca3e58ce0.png

The same pub was open last week for people who were 'doing plumbing work', got caught by the polis and fined. 

3 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

532 news cases (2.9 percent), 0 deaths, 344 in hospital (-23) and 31 in ICU (-).

Hospital numbers keep on falling. Lovely stuff.

Hospital numbers going down faster than Daniel Stendel’s Hearts team, pleasing.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Meadows absolutely bouncing today with mass gatherings. Good to see people taking it into their own hands and ignoring the ludicrous 4 from 2 outdoors rules.

Same with Kelvingrove in Glasgow today, absolutely love to see it, police cars driving around giving everyone dodgy looks but that was about it.

11 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I'd be willing to bet the reason that factory in Perth keeps having outbreaks because it'll be staffed by folk on shitey zero-hours contracts who can't afford to self isolate.

Or folk with guaranteed hours hourly paid contracts, which don't pay sick pay, and you aren't eligible for SSP until your 4th day off.

4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I had a cracking day exploring the old dunmore Estate with the kids out by Airth.  Loads of old ruins, fantastic day.

Screenshot_20210321-173940_Gallery.thumb.jpg.fa6c1edbc514edda8fab454bf87971fc.jpg

Screenshot_20210321-173940_Gallery.thumb.jpg.fa6c1edbc514edda8fab454bf87971fc.jpg

Nipped to the Kelpies after that, great to see so many people out enjoying themselves.

Screenshot_20210321-173916_Gallery.jpg

Not too far from me.

An interesting (or not) story - many moons ago my sister and I had went on a long weekend to France. Flying home with RyanAir we were in that wee airport north of Paris (Beauvaius?). On the screens they had wee videos advertising all the countries they flew to. The video for Scotland had Edinburgh Castle, the Forth Bridge, and the Dunmore Pineapple :lol:

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

Does this mean we did 30,000 less than we announced yesterday 🤔

Maybe some that were done on Friday were counted as Yesterday's. The Friday numbers were weirdly low compared to Wales or England. While yesterdays were strong.

7 minutes ago, DMCs said:

The sun's out, a record day for vaccinations and this lycra gimp is rattled by some kids gathering. What a day 😎

Thanks for giving me more evidence for my firm opinion that Rangers fans are the worst people in Scotland.

Even your insults are shite. I've never worn lycra in my life and I can't imagine where you got the idea this would be a good insult. You're clearly just like the rest of your knuckle-dragging horde of dinosaurs.

Just now, GordonS said:

Thanks for giving me more evidence for my firm opinion that Rangers fans are the worst people in Scotland.

Even your insults are shite. I've never worn lycra in my life and I can't imagine where you got the idea this would be a good insult. You're clearly just like the rest of your knuckle-dragging horde of dinosaurs.

Hahaha absolutely rattled. 

I'd be willing to bet the reason that factory in Perth keeps having outbreaks because it'll be staffed by folk on shitey zero-hours contracts who can't afford to self isolate.

Sisters boyfriend is from Coupar Angus and he briefly worked there when he left school. He’s pretty much just confirmed that’s the reason.

"So I think certainly for a few years, at least until other parts of the world are as well vaccinated as we are, and the numbers have come down everywhere, that is when we may be able to go very gradually back to a more normal situation," she added.

How about f**k off, you total oxygen thief?

1 hour ago, superbigal said:

Havana & Malt Whisky club Sub 30.0

Inverclyde 36.0 to 29.6   Big Cigars again down over 17%

Highlands  37.7 to 29.3  Wow down 22% and enjoy a dram

Moray  28.2 to 25.0

Angus  24.1 to 22.4

Scottish  Borders  15.6 to 11.3   Just wow a total of 13 cases and Langlee has 6 of those.

Dumfries & Galloway  10.1 to 8.7  These guys were top early January.

Argyll & Bute  11.6 to 8.2

Dumfries & Galloway  10.1 to 8.7  These guys were top early January.

Western Isles  3.7 to 3.7 

Orkney Island  0.0 to 0.0 

So good you named us twice.