Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

AZ injected into my arm at 1.30pm and now sitting in the sunshine with a cold beer. What a glorious day 

Wait until tomorrow - you won't be fit enough to even hold a pint if it affects you the way it did me.  Saying that I do know quite a few people who have felt completely fine.

I went into the big city of Aberdeen for the first time this year today.  Wasn't exactly a planned visit - bashed my head on a tractor loader after catching a calf this morning.....A&E really quiet other than some young ned in handcuffs.  Heid glued back together and a tetanus  jag into both arms and out within the hour.

42 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Wait until tomorrow - you won't be fit enough to even hold a pint if it affects you the way it did me.  Saying that I do know quite a few people who have felt completely fine..

Standard Sunday really but we shall see how it goes 

Listening to the GBX on the drive home and done in at the amount of people phoning in for a shout out and just naming the 10 people they’re currently in the gaff with. Bowie’s even called a couple out for a laugh and they’re saying “it’s all good we’re social distancing!”

Legends.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

What? 

Was the 8-10 names or so you'd expect when people refer to "The Main Players", seemingly it was a consensus list on who that was but got removed when posted publicly. Can't remember who complained but a couple kicked off in here about it ( @Burnie_man maybe one of them potentially?)

Half tempted to post it again but there were warning points flying around

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Was the 8-10 names or so you'd expect when people refer to "The Main Players", seemingly it was a consensus list on who that was but got removed when posted publicly. Can't remember who complained but a couple kicked off in here about it ( @Burnie_man maybe one of them potentially?)

What harm could there possibly be in that? Surely the Main Players would be keen to see their legacy recognised, much as I have largely ignored it, this has been a mainstay of the site over the last 14-15 months.

9 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Why do people get so wound up about words on the internet that arent even abusive or whatever? 

6 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

What harm could there possibly be in that? Surely the Main Players would be keen to see their legacy recognised, much as I have largely ignored it, this has been a mainstay of the site over the last 14-15 months.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Why do people get so wound up about words on the internet that arent even abusive or whatever? 

IIRC Certain Posters were unhappy to be put on blast for being sycophants for the Scottish Government's most prominent advisors.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Did we ever get to the bottom of why that list of The Main Players got deleted from this thread? Was doing the rounds on PMs for a while of course but didn't last long in here :lol:

I received a DM  (Direct Message) with a list of all the "Main Players" it also contained a picture of a large man with a large phallus so I deleted it immediately so never saw the list unfortunately  

9 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye but you could shag your sister (if you wanted) and make your horse a senator.

Swings and roundabouts.

I thought it was bread and circuses?

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Listening to the GBX on the drive home and done in at the amount of people phoning in for a shout out and just naming the 10 people they’re currently in the gaff with. Bowie’s even called a couple out for a laugh and they’re saying “it’s all good we’re social distancing!”

Legends.

yep, Maryhill Road was a bit more busy than usual. Thankfully my inner Gammon hasn't surfaced (yet) so my reaction was more of a warm glow than going REEEE THEY'RE NOT ALL WEARING DECONTAMINATION SUITS STURGEON MUST CONDEMN

also saw a couple who genuinely looked like they were related to each other winching in a comically over the top way outside the Jaconelli's so that was... nice and... heartwarming. I think.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

24 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

yep, Maryhill Road was a bit more busy than usual. Thankfully my inner Gammon hasn't surfaced (yet) so my reaction was more of a warm glow than going REEEE THEY'RE NOT ALL WEARING DECONTAMINATION SUITS STURGEON MUST CONDEMN

also saw a couple who genuinely looked like they were related to each other winching in a comically over the top way outside the Jaconelli's so that was... nice and... heartwarming. I think.

I came back to the house today to see one of the neighbours on our street having a 21st birthday party which involved dozens of folk, a DJ and fireworks. And fair play to them.

Was the 8-10 names or so you'd expect when people refer to "The Main Players", seemingly it was a consensus list on who that was but got removed when posted publicly. Can't remember who complained but a couple kicked off in here about it ( [mention=14716]Burnie_man[/mention] maybe one of them potentially?)
WTF are you even on about?

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Do you just spend all day looking for people on twitter that you disagree with?

He's a sad c**t, I thought that had already been established?

Edited by Bert Raccoon