Coronavirus (COVID-19)

So did Cummings plant spy cameras all over Whitehall and he's going to trickle leak all the dirt? So much for the usual it's a scorcher stories on the front pages with nothing else happening over the summer.

18 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Hopefully the tory press go after him and expose all his shite.  Wonder how many of them are asking Cummings for the dirt at the moment.

I wouldn’t normally take pleasure in someone being hounded like this but he’s one of the few I’d make an exception for.

The Sunday Times is reporting that's he's being investigated over use of private email in connection with PPE procurement. 

I think it's bad that the footage was leaked as it's clearly a hatchet job from someone, but my only sympathies are with his family who have been put through hell, in public, here.

34 minutes ago, Michael W said:

He's already binned her as well. 

Now, there's absolutely no "good" way to do something like this, but what a scumbag. 

I mean aye its shite, but all this ‘ i feel sorry for the wife’ she married a tory, its not like they have a great reputation for not being a shower of scumbag deviants and she was perfectly happy with all the other corrupt shite he was up to. Dont really care if i get grief for having this view point. But if she stood by him despite all the misery he caused with his ineptitude and corruption then i’ve no sympathy. I feel sorry for his kids. 

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I mean aye its shite, but all this ‘ i feel sorry for the wife’ she married a tory, its not like they have a great reputation for not being a shower of scumbag deviants and she was perfectly happy with all the other corrupt shite he was up to. Dont really care if i get grief for having this view point. But if she stood by him despite all the misery he caused with his ineptitude and corruption then i’ve no sympathy. I feel sorry for his kids. 

Have a little sympathy for the other guy in this. Imagine the dawning realisation that your wife would rather shag Matt Wanksock than shag you. 

2 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Have a little sympathy for the other guy in this. Imagine the dawning realisation that your wife would rather shag Matt Wanksock than shag you. 

Well, quite. A shite state of affairs for him: wife leaving him, he'll need a new Director of Comms for his business and he'll also be seeing his cheating ex-wife taking a chunk of his fortune to be boot. 

Oh, and she left him for this gimp. 

tenor.png

8 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Well I mean a little, but again, must be a raving tory too, so well aware of the goings on and the sorts of folks his wife was mixing (or stirring porridge) with. 
My sympathies lie a lot more with the guy who was tweeting that he lost his wife after her chemo was cancelled than any tory. 

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Well I mean a little, but again, must be a raving tory too, so well aware of the goings on and the sorts of folks his wife was mixing (or stirring porridge) with. 
My sympathies lie a lot more with the guy who was tweeting that he lost his wife after her chemo was cancelled than any tory. 

Indeed.

My post wasn't serious. 

15 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

She's the daughter of a viscount or something like that. f**k her!

18 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

She should have married a non-Tory politician like Robin Cook, Ron Davies, Paddy Ashdown, Jeremy Thorpe, Mark Oaten, John Prescott, Chris Huhne, Alex Salmond, Simon Danczuk, Stuart Hosie, Tommy Sheridan, Martin Smith or Tony Blair, all of whom would never cheat on their wives or partners.

39 minutes ago, Michael W said:

The Sunday Times is reporting that's he's being investigated over use of private email in connection with PPE procurement. 

Considering they were using WhatsApp for the same purpose and for dodgy Dave's lobbying it seems a bit rich to only start expressing concern about that behaviour now.

Delighted to see the odious, hypocritical little creep gone regardless. 

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

She should have married a non-Tory politician like Robin Cook, Ron Davies, Paddy Ashdown, Jeremy Thorpe, Mark Oaten, John Prescott, Chris Huhne, Alex Salmond, Simon Danczuk, Stuart Hosie, Tommy Sheridan, Martin Smith or Tony Blair, all of whom would never cheat on their wives or partners.

Tommy didn't cheat on Gail. 

You'll be hearing from his lawyers early on Monday.