Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Final round up of the missing first dosers, good to see.
If you're health board is trailing you should be able to sign up here an forego waiting on an envelope.

Those replies already confirm it’s the moon howlers we should leave to their fates who’ve not had it.

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Those replies already confirm it’s the moon howlers we should leave to their fates who’ve not had it.

Some places have been slow issuing appointments so hopefully this speeds things up a bit. But yeh the replies are something else.

Google News and the Liverpool Echo really need to get a grip promoting this shite.

Screenshot_20210628-083148.jpg

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Some places have been slow issuing appointments so hopefully this speeds things up a bit. But yeh the replies are something else.

Google News and the Liverpool Echo really need to get a grip promoting this shite.

Screenshot_20210628-083148.jpg

Was she hit by a truck on the way out of the centre?

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Was she hit by a truck on the way out of the centre?

Blood clots but seeing as she was a woman is likely she has spent a fair chunk of her life on the pill which has a higher chance of causing clots.

They publish these stories as soon as they are cold and can line the family up for a compo picture when really they should wait for a full report and her medical history, gutter journalism.

Blood clots but seeing as she was a woman is likely she has spent a fair chunk of her life on the pill which has a higher chance of causing clots.
They publish these stories as soon as they are cold and can line the family up for a compo picture when really they should wait for a full report and her medical history, gutter journalism.
Its not news. In a vaccination roll out that emconpasses about 60 million folk over a short period of time, we will see multiple cases of every side effect, even the ones that are borderline not known.

8 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

A lot of talk on twitter about the UK being put into a “severe lockdown” on 15th July. Probably (and hopefully) absolute bullshit but surely if they try and impose more restrictions then now is the time for a push back from the public to let them know this farce can’t continue 

*linked the alleged email for shits and giggles over how bad it is 🤣

9DE42B89-E8E9-4C25-AB1A-D6D210ABFD5E.jpeg

One thing that I'm never really surprised about is the ability of people to believe complete bullshit like this.  Early in the pandemic a friend of ours texted my wife saying that she'd been told there was a widescale outbreak due to people catching the virus from the handles of petrol pumps.  She said that this had been briefed out by the head of nursing at the Queen Elizabeth hospital in Glasgow.  Now, clearly it was complete bullshit,  this was obvious at the time - it was one of those viral Whatsapp messages that goes about.  Our friend is a professional, intelligent person, not an idiot at all, but she believed this enough to pass it on to us. 

I work in IT and I've seen a significant number of my colleagues share those messages on Facebook that people periodically put on saying "I do not give Mark Zuckerberg permission to monetize my personal details and photographs".  The guy who was our division head shared it a few years back - this guy has decades of experience in technology, was in charge of hundreds of people, six figure salary etc.  And he believed this stuff.  He's now running the IT for a finance start up in the City, the mind boggles.

Edited by ICTChris

It must be amazing going through life believing utter shite like this. One of my pals has always been heavy into conspiracy theory, and this last year has pushed him right over the edge to the point where I can't be fucked foning or seeing him because of all the utter shite he continues to cone out with.

I'm not sure what benefits there is to actually vaccinating young healthy people, does it mean you can't spread the virus as easy if you catch covid when vaccinated?

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

I'm not sure what benefits there is to actually vaccinating young healthy people, does it mean you can't spread the virus as easy if you catch covid when vaccinated?

Less likely to get it and of course spread it if you do. 

And since we are treated to a daily dose of You can still get it if you're vaccinated!!!!!!11 from the Lovejoys and Indie SAGE weirdos, another one right in the eye for them to cling onto and demand restrictions are maintained. 

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:

vArIaNtZ!

Ev3rYoNe iS aT rIsK1

One is too many 😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻

#ZeroCovid

Lovejoys

1 minute ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

It must be amazing going through life believing utter shite like this. One of my pals has always been heavy into conspiracy theory, and this last year has pushed him right over the edge to the point where I can't be fucked foning or seeing him because of all the utter shite he continues to cone out with.

It is quite mad when you meet people who are like this.  I'm sure I've posted this a million times but I used to work with a guy who was a flat earther, not ironically, not for a lugh, a genuine flat earther.  Not to give too much away, but I work for a satellite broadcaster.  From his office you could literally walk round the corner and there was a big screen monitoring all the feeds coming in from the satellites, literally showing them orbiting the earth.  🤷‍♂️

He also refused vaccines as he thought they were the government killing people.  He didn't drink tapwater as he thought the government put chemicals in it to turn everyone gay - unsure why the government want us all to be gay, never got that bit.  He did, however, regularly visit brothels to have sex with prostitutes (he told me this) and went to Turkey to get a hair transplant and have his Gynecomastia treated (man boob removal). 

Sum boi.

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It is quite mad when you meet people who are like this.  I'm sure I've posted this a million times but I used to work with a guy who was a flat earther, not ironically, not for a lugh, a genuine flat earther.  Not to give too much away, but I work for a satellite broadcaster.  From his office you could literally walk round the corner and there was a big screen monitoring all the feeds coming in from the satellites, literally showing them orbiting the earth.  🤷‍♂️

He also refused vaccines as he thought they were the government killing people.  He didn't drink tapwater as he thought the government put chemicals in it to turn everyone gay - unsure why the government want us all to be gay, never got that bit.  He did, however, regularly visit brothels to have sex with prostitutes (he told me this) and went to Turkey to get a hair transplant and have his Gynecomastia treated (man boob removal). 

Sum boi.

Every workplace should be obliged to employ at least one of the above. 

Prime example, few months after Bidden being in power..

" see there's been x amount of mass shootings in USA since Bidden cane in, and there were NONE the 4 years Trump was in!"

Me ".....em thats just not true tho, there were hundreds of shootings in the 4 yrs man."

".......aye,...well...there wasn't nearly as many in trumps first 3 months as Biddens"

Me "......... ."

Some of the utter nonsense he's come out with I've just had to bite my tounge, no point in even trying to make him see sense.  The rage he had when his elderly cancer ridden dad got the jag was actually sickening to see.

45 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Less likely to get it and of course spread it if you do. 

And since we are treated to a daily dose of You can still get it if you're vaccinated!!!!!!11 from the Lovejoys and Indie SAGE weirdos, another one right in the eye for them to cling onto and demand restrictions are maintained. 

Anti-vaxxers 🤝🏻 Kiddy-on SAGE and blue heart emoji Lovejoy weirdos