Coronavirus (COVID-19)

8 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Worth noting that for all the frothing , the rage and the total meltdowns about our children getting seriously sick and potentially using them as guinea pigs to let it run rampage, this is the total number of hospital cases in children in Scotland since the start of the pandemic. This is where the current rage and 'terror' is being directed.

image.png.ef504ca111876e61aff8a8f586660f24.png

And the total number of deaths in Scotland since the start of the pandemic.

image.png.c99e47ff34e1b27e1498db9f3a2329c3.png

This is the hill these zero covid nutters choose to die on.

2.3% of all hospital cases.

0.00038% of all deaths.

Such people need genuine help.

21 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s just another social media pathetic left vs right tribal thing. It started with trump being so anti COVID restrictions so folk on Twitter felt compelled to show anti trump and caring they are. 

The folk who protest any covid restrictions regardless of circumstances are equally as bad. 

Remember when the 'progressives' were calling Trump xenophobic and unhinged for shutting the borders?

I can't quite remember when the 180-flip came.

12 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:

People trying to look and sound serious whilst using the phrase “Variant Factory” all over the TV this morning 

This is just the latest in the chain that started with “we may never have a vaccine”

People who thinks 'vArIaNtZ' have a greater chance of occurring in a highly vaxxed population, are cretins.

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Some of the responses to the announcement about easing that I've seen on social media are completely crazed.  This isn't just the attention seeking types that usually get posted in this thread - it's people I know, who seem to essentially think that Boris Johnson wants everyone to die.  Quite a bit of it is the misery-guts misanthropic leftist phenomenon that is pretty common on social media and a lot of it is also independence supporters who hate the Tories - I can only assume that Scotland following the lead on reopening a couple of weeks after England won't be seen as evidence of genocide.

It's insanity, I'd say the vast majority of my pals who I talk politics with are that way minded - regularly quoting Devi, Deepti etc.

Inevitably, it involves playing down the vaccines and feeding all sorts of antivax narratives. 

It's hidden under a guise of caring and being "left wing" but ultimately it's about ego and virtue signalling.

Wish to f**k government would find a vaccine for woke and cancel culture, or simply make them a crime with a 10 year min jail term. 

Sadly those self serving c***s are also the ones who engender this shit to create division and polarise society for political ends. 

Now, I hope all those self entitled lazy basrds on the pretend WFH are preparing to get their lazy bone arses back to the office on July 19 or face the sack! 

Ah but the school holidays...! 

Through the worst of Covid we many a brave health worker and many others putting their life on the line to save others, yet these self entitled wankers now giving it, ah but we can still WFH. Couldn't mark their neck with a fucking blow torch. 

Can see many tribunals over the next few years, as the LB self entitled mob remain in denial. Ah but.... 

With the backlog due to Covid should be two years without any dosh and get f**k all at the end of it. Hell mend the dodgers. 

Just now, HibsFan said:

Haven't been on this thread since 15th April, someone bring me up to speed.

Just read the 3 posts immediately above yours.

It's basically 2000 posts of that.

15 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

Wish to f**k government would find a vaccine for woke and cancel culture, or simply make them a crime with a 10 year min jail term

You want to cancel people who cancel?

Wish to f**k government would find a vaccine for woke and cancel culture, or simply make them a crime with a 10 year min jail term. 
Sadly those self serving c***s are also the ones who engender this shit to create division and polarise society for political ends. 
Now, I hope all those self entitled lazy basrds on the pretend WFH are preparing to get their lazy bone arses back to the office on July 19 or face the sack! 
Through the worst of Covid we many a brave health worker and many others putting their life on the line to save others, yet these self entitled wankers now giving it, ah but we can still WFH. Couldn't mark their neck with a fucking blow torch. 
Can see many tribunals over the next few years, as the LB self entitled mob remain in denial. Ah but.... 
With the backlog due to Covid should be two years without any dosh and get f**k all at the end of it. Hell mend the dodgers. 

My work are expected to announce this afternoon that WFH will now become the default position post pandemic, and expect to sell a couple of floors in both Glasgow and London back to the landlord, keeping only one floor in each location for meetings, interviews etc…

Delicious.

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Haven't been on this thread since 15th April, someone bring me up to speed.

It's over. The vac #scenes have won. Still some pockets of bed wetting resistance.

25 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

ezgif-2-8680dc23d0fa.gif

27 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

Och shut up.