Coronavirus (COVID-19)

17 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Are cans allowed on trains now? (Genuinely don't know) Game changer. 

I think they're still banned but nobody was giving a f**k. Train workers walking up and down the train without saying a word. It was just two of us having a quiet drink, they might have said something if we were causing any sort of bother or were in a larger group.

I dont see why the traffic light system is just not red and green.  Given the rates of Covid in the UK, you would think the only countries that would be on red lists are those in which there is a new variant of concern otherwise, Im sure we are far more likely to be exporting the virus than importing it to most parts of the world.

1 hour ago, Left Back said:

Only over 18's are getting vaccinated by default.  Under 18's are getting jagged if they have some other condition that makes them vulnerable.

One of our media team at Saints is not 18 until mid September and had his first last Monday. He said a lot of his friends who left school last year but who were not yet 18 were being invited now.

1 minute ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Disagree.

Brilliant piece of oratory.

Totally agree with all he said.

He sounds like a selfish dick. “If my freedom means you might catch Covid from me, so be it”. Jesus wept, what a w**k.

Not even sure he believes that, but he sure is grifting.

3 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Disagree.

Brilliant piece of oratory.

Totally agree with all he said.

Really? You think refusing to wear a mask or get vaccinated is on par with being a Battle of Britain spitfire pilot? :1eye

14 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I think they're still banned but nobody was giving a f**k. Train workers walking up and down the train without saying a word. It was just two of us having a quiet drink, they might have said something if we were causing any sort of bother or were in a larger group.

Cheers.

I was going to invest in some of those Coke can covers tbh :lol: from Amazon. 

21 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
41 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
Marvellous, they're 'simplifying' the traffic light system.

It's beyond parody, "loosen" one week then tighten the next. Yes you can travel but we are going to make it nigh on impossible to go to the most popular countries. Either the likes of France, Spain and Italy are safe enough or they are not, just stop fucking about with the rules. Doesn't look like the US are going to reciprocate any time soon either.

More worrying is the EU were meant to have updated their "approved" NON EU list by now, and presumably add the UK after we updated to allow all arrivals bar France.

They have not.   

Still in Limbo land !!!

https://reopen.europa.eu/en

Edited by superbigal

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

m8, looks like Mrs @Shandon Par has popped onto your account again. 

That was meant to be her birthday surprise.

Working in a nice part of Edinburgh today and was shocked to see this pavement art. Suspect @throbber has been on a trip here with his brood:

6AF9ABC9-00BD-4ADA-A1CF-5A81B0C031FA.jpeg

Just checked the UK_Centrist twitter feed to see what's going on in the land of fear. 

Long Covid is the story of the day. Lewis Hamilton and Piers Moron have said they have it, so we should all lockdown hard now to prevent people catching Covid and getting Long Covid. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

Having issues getting my second jog (via a drop in centre) to show on the online account - absolute pain in the arse.

What's the issue?

I walked in today. That was it. Was 3 of us getting the vaccine and 7 people giving the vaccine. Maybe Mondays are always quiet, f**k knows. 

4 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

What's the issue?

I walked in today. That was it. Was 3 of us getting the vaccine and 7 people giving the vaccine. Maybe Mondays are always quiet, f**k knows. 

Was done at the start of last week, they couldn't find me initially, then they found me but spelt my name wrong, then took my DOB which she mis-heard.

Might be OK but it didn't fill me with confidence, and the first jag updated the next day.