Coronavirus (COVID-19)

10 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Did anyone else feel like shite after their 2nd dose of the moderna? 

General consensus amongst people I know is that AZ feel rough after 1st Jag fine after second. 

Modena and Pfizer maybe a sore arm after first and feel fine but much more likely to be rough after second. 

22 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Just occasionally there are life-changing posts on P&B. 

Thank you, just wait to you try it, or a vanilla milkshake, McAffogato. 

26 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

My hope for the public hearings is that some civil servant gets the job or printing out every page of this thread, and then they hire actors to read out poster's contributions to it. 

Yes, i would quite like Martin Compston to read out my posts, but in his English accent he uses for line of duty, im not English but id enjoy him doing that. 
I think they should have Danny Dyer read out Willie Millers Moustache’s posts, but every one should end ‘you slaaag’.

22 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

General consensus amongst people I know is that AZ feel rough after 1st Jag fine after second. 

Modena and Pfizer maybe a sore arm after first and feel fine but much more likely to be rough after second. 

I was rough after my first Moderna, so I'm excited to see how floored I get by my second dose next Thursday. Christ.

18 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

This was posted in the SPFL threads re C19 at Rangers. Shows the latest NFL restrictions depending on a players vaccination status. Wild stuff from the Yanks !Screenshot_20210825-102227.jpg

Not fully vaxxed? 

No punting diet pills or other shite on Instagram for you! 

A friend of mine's baby has been sent home from nursery due to a continuous cough. What's the script here? Do they need to get the baby tested? Do he and his wife have to self-isolate? They are both double-jabbed.

A friend of mine's baby has been sent home from nursery due to a continuous cough. What's the script here? Do they need to get the baby tested? Do he and his wife have to self-isolate? They are both double-jabbed.

Under 5s can get tested but unsure if babies are in that bracket tbh. They both still need to take a PCR and self isolate till the result. Are they two weeks after their second jab?

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I was rough after my first Moderna, so I'm excited to see how floored I get by my second dose next Thursday. Christ.

I was fine after my first Moderna but I've been feeling like shit since this morning from 2nd Moderna yesterday. 

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Deary fucking me.

So you'll have other examples of public society being shut down for months on end pre March 2020 in order to deal with seasonal illnesses? Since you won't I suggest you stick to your 'bants' contributions. Cheers.

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I've spent two days in bed post moderna, felt fucking awful. Then my son's tested positive on an lft this am so most likely face ten days stuck in. FML

14 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I was fine after my first Moderna but I've been feeling like shit since this morning from 2nd Moderna yesterday. 

I was mostly really tired and slept heavily the next day. A pain in my hip/back that I sometimes get from not stretching my hamstrings reappeared out of nowhere with a vengeance. Was all fine 48 hours after though.

2 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
13 minutes ago, scottsdad said:
YP3lwzd.gif?noredirect

I refuse to believe this guy isn't a parody. If he isn't then Covid is the least of his concerns - hes clearly very unwell.

I have read through his tweets, initially for a laugh but more lately his tweets have become a bit more extreme. We see people get sucked into anti-vax pish. He's getting sucked into Lockdown pish. Not just that but all the Long Covid/Vaccine wearing off/New Variant pish that is used as justification.

Scottish numbers: 25 August 2021

5,021 new cases of COVID-19 reported

47,991 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results - highest ever number of tests, previous was 42,843

11.0% of these were positive

5 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive

44 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 (43 yesterday, 39 last Wed)

391 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19 (364, 324)

4,088,894 (+3,372) people have received the first dose of the Covid vaccination and 3,603,429 (+31,387) have received their second dose