Coronavirus (COVID-19)

NI talking about going full Euro on Vaccine Passports.

It is expected Covid status certification, further details of what that entails is to be released by the Executive, will be needed to access pubs, nightclubs, restaurants, cinemas, indoor music events and outdoor concert events.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus/covid-passports-one-piece-in-a-jigsaw-of-required-measures-says-swann-as-stormont-ministers-back-plan-41062225.html

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

IF any of the home nations introduces legislation that goes the ‘full vaccine passport monty’ in a whole range of venues as described, then if the arseholes in Holyrood do it, I fully expect no-one will be allowed to just breeze into and around the likes of Braehead or Silverburn, as thousands of folk have been doing, unchallenged on anything. I would also expect the arseholes in Holyrood to instantly ban the use of McDonalds burger restaurant touch-screen ordering points, because if my experience of Braehead yesterday is anything to go by, it’s every bit, if not more, as ‘high risk’ as the majority of places the arseholes in Holyrood would have us checked at before being allowed in.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

High risk setting? They will be introducing mandatory vaccines and negative tests to schools then considering that's what's driving infection rates.

I'll play centre forward for Scotland before that happens. 

The absolute state of this thread today.  It is increasingly hysterical. 
Whilst some responses are, there is, quite rightly, a lot of a anger.

Vaccine passports are a complete anathema to me - to extend them takes us further into breaching civil liberties.

Apart from that it is also completely unworkable and just rank stupidity.

Businesses in the hospitality sector are struggling as it is - there isn't even a scientific argument to justify it - economy-wise it is completely unjustified.

And no surprise that the most useless minister in history is the one driving this bullshit agenda.

Guest Bob Mahelp
19 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Yup.  The moonhowlers have lost it. Utter zoomerdom today. 

Exactly this. 

I honestly think that these rabid weirdos believe that because there's a half a dozen of them giving each other reach arounds, they actually speak for the majority of people in Scotland. 

I wonder what the end game of fanatics like Elixir, Oaksoft, Todd et all, is ? 

Is it to get everybody to agree with them ? Or is it....a year or two down the line, when the world returns to normality....they can say, hilariously, that they were right all along ? Or is it even that they're making constant childish political points ? 

Or is it that they're just pathetic wee saddos on the internet, posting 100 times per day, getting themselves into a perma-rage where they lose all sense of perspective or reason ? 

I suspect it's the latter. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Incredible scenes from the moonhowling, rabid fuckwits today. Continue to post as if they know everything, and that every single expert worldwide is wrong, and they're right.

FTFY. 

Story on the BBC website about a leading civil servant who it seems died after contracting Covid and other infections while in the Queen Elizabeth hospital for a stem cell treatment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-59322416

The part about Jason Leitch is pretty shocking.

Edited by ICTChris

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Story on the BBC website about a leading civil servant who it seems died after contracting Covid and other infections while in the Queen Elizabeth hospital for a stem cell treatment.

He really is a complete p***k. 

8 hours ago, ICTChris said:

The Leitch part seems realistic. It's not possible to say when or where he picked up either infection.