Coronavirus (COVID-19)

5 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The nastiness about the two women going to Carlisle is pretty shocking. The fact that people feel comfortable posting stuff like that from their personally identifiable accounts is something I can't get my head around. 

It’s a calling card of a moron. A lot of feminists also really hate women, especially if they are remotely attractive.

58 minutes ago, Elixir said:

This is also true. Some people are just very lucky, i.e. those who live till they're 100 with nothing bad happening to them (RIP Captain Colonel Sir Tom).

I don't think living with his daughter would ever be described as "nothing bad".

I (thankfully by the looks of it) don’t do twitter but the venom and anger in these posted examples are awful. A right nasty spiteful bunch of angry people.

If anything, I hope the two young lassies had a right good night out rather than stuck in their houses with parents or on their own. Maybe the folk in these twitter replies think the lassies should have portraits of Sturgeon hanging over the mantelpiece too and spent the night fawning at her!
The young generation have given up more than enough and no more needs given since everyone who is old, vulnerable or wants a vaccine has had 3 in their veins.

Edited by deegee

Screenshot_20220101-202800_Twitter.thumb.jpg.df9d1aea1a55ed819d7122a2d7d99303.jpg

I need to agree. The gentleman presents a set of symptoms that really do prove this wave is no less severe than previous waves when people were lying on their deathbeds and drowning in their own mucus whilst tweeting from their bed in ICU before they perished.

Britney Spears GIF

After avoiding it for two years and on the day I was due my booster I finally caught it. Fast forward three days and it's the most ill I can ever remember being. Obviously not needing hospital means it's a mild case, but it's still absolutely shite.

My wife got her booster just before Christmas and has a slight cough.

Raging.

Edited by Carl Cort's Hamstring

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I am no expert on feminism but even I am somewhat unsure that a bona Fide feminist would make a comment like this.

I'm obviously getting a different message from others on here, but if all my friends had covid I'd think about testing and maybe staying in rather than travelling a hundred miles to take it to another town.

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, welshbairn said:

I'm obviously getting a different message from others on here, but if all my friends had covid I'd think about testing and maybe staying in rather than travelling a hundred miles to go pubbing it in another town.

Maybe they haven't seen their friends much recently?

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm obviously getting a different message from others on here, but if all my friends had covid I'd think about testing and maybe staying in rather than travelling a hundred miles to take it to another town.

This being your response to two young girls being the victim of a social media witch hunt doesn’t reflect very well on you. 

33 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

It’s a calling card of a moron. A lot of feminists also really hate women, especially if they are remotely attractive.

Very true, Thorongil.

They like to pretend they speak for women, but in reality they only speak for a few.

Most women don't hate men, just want to get on with their lives, respect complimentarianism and don't want anything to do with yer Kate Smurthwaites of the world.

Katesmurthwaitetopsecret.png

No rule say you can’t leave Scotland you miserable and more than likely a massive VL

We (as in the public) are doing our part by being one of the highest vaccinated countries in the world. 

The vaccine is the way out of this, not sitting in the house on Hogmanay