Hearts v Rangers, Sun 26th Jan 2020

1 hour ago, AngusTheBull said:

And what was the “stonewall penalty on Pollster” referred to in another post? Genuinely don’t remember anything on this.

if the one I am thinking of, he burst into the box and squared it to Defoe (?). after squaring it his momentum caused him to clatter into the Hearts defender. Ref either played advantage as his pass set up a goal scoring opportunity (which was of course sclaffed wide) and/or he didn't deem it a penalty - which it wasn't. 

38 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Be better when they hit like 14 in a row or sahing, that's when the real meltdowns and spousal abuse will start, when they cant mewl about tainted titles.

****, ****, it's all the fucking same to the rest of us, but just love seeing the currents meltdown cause I had to grow up with their 9iar pish.( Proper tainted titles mind.)

Oh Christ, just remembered the *** in the flat above will be kicking off at his gf tonight with domestic abuse after sevco's defeat.

3 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Poor goal to lose, Clare caught ball watching instead of tracking his man, that's what happens though when played out of position.

Will finish 1-1.

Maybe.

Sean Clare at right back has been our best performer over the last 5 or 6 games. I thought Naismith, who you were praising, actually had a below par performance today.

On 19/01/2020 at 08:52, TavTastic said:

The rats are in absolute free fall at the moment. Can barely string a couple of passes together let alone a run of wins. For that reason my prediction is a comfortable 2-1 win for Heart of Midlothian football club.

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

What will Rangers actually do when Celtic win ten in a row? I mean, absolutely nobody will care or be impressed, but they will be broken and I can't wait for the meltdowns.

They'll still be the 'world's most successful football club'.

tumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o1_250.gif 

Edited by Hedgecutter

17 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Still reckon the title will go to the wire. The next OF game could be a winner takes all job.

Can't see it myself,  celtic will build on their lead now and we'll continue to struggle when teams get stuck into us.

If hearts can Naisy fit,  then they'll climb the table. 

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

What will Rangers actually do when Celtic win ten in a row? I mean, absolutely nobody will care or be impressed, but they will be broken and I can't wait for the meltdowns.

Almost as rare as a loch ness monster sighting....i

1 hour ago, TheCelt67 said:

His pain, it pleases me immensely. ☺ 

Shame Mike McCurry was not still around to help them with his reffing performances.  

The biggest cheat of a ref who's greatest desire was to help oldco at every opportunity he could.