Morten vs Dundee

After another game of playing like pure shite, Dundee make the trip to Greenock to take on a Morten side unlucky not to get a win away to the league leaders. Can Dundee get back to some semblance of optimism with a win at Cappielow (or even a goal to stop from going 400 consecutive minutes without one), or will we lose another game at Cappielow? Whatever happens, we all know McPake shouldn't be but will be in charge after the game.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

After another game of playing like pure shite, Dundee make the trip to Greenock to take on a Morten side unlucky not to get a win away to the league leaders. Can Dundee get back to some semblance of optimism with a win at Cappielow (or even a goal to stop from going 400 consecutive minutes without one), or will we lose another game at Cappielow? Whatever happens, we all know McPake shouldn't be but will be in charge after the game.

I think the ad gets my thoughts on this across better than I could.

Screenshot_20200125_193654_com.android.chrome.jpg

It was funny for a few weeks, maybe even months, years ago, now it’s only used by those who think THEY’RE funny.

ps -  it came about because in the last game of the season we went down, when Kenny bloody Shiels was our mismanaged, our shower lost 10-2 to Hamilton.  Aye -  HAMILTON. 🤪 (HamilTEN?)

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

13 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Will there be more than 100 Dundee fans here? Probably not.

Couple busses are near sold out already. 

Morten will have their tails up after an enormous point yesterday. Make no mistake, this is a massive game for both teams. 

3-1 Dundee. 

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

Couple busses are near sold out already. 

Morten will have their tails up after an enormous point yesterday. Make no mistake, this is a massive game for both teams. 

3-1 Dundee. 

....see what I mean? 😄

Why are Dundee fans convinced McPake won't be bagged of this run continues? 

Surely to feck your board would need to act? A couple of more shit results and you'll be down fighting relegation with the rest of us and with your budget, that's ridiculous! 

On the game,  fancy us to get 3 points. Would expect 1/2 in this week and we should have a full squad available too. Apart from the Partick game, we have been decent the last 5/6 games and the players should have a bit of confidence about them. 

2-1.

27 minutes ago, madton said:

Why are Dundee fans convinced McPake won't be bagged of this run continues?

Or last manager went on multiple losing streaks and was fine, and culminated with a 10 game losing streak where he was finally fired after he WON a pointless game.

If the board are that stubborn about not getting rid of or worst manager in history, they are not going to get rid of their Golden Child who was hand-picked unless this team is League One bound (and even then I'm not that sure), which is looking increasingly possible as the weeks roll on.

Also I couldn't imagine the board sacking McPake right after a January window and not giving any new manager a chance to get some of his players in. The only way I see him going is if he's found guilty in his court case and the team dismiss him without having to pay a penny.

That's why we're so cheery just now.

3 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

It was funny for a few weeks, maybe even months, years ago, now it’s only used by those who think THEY’RE funny.

ps -  it came about because in the last game of the season we went down, when Kenny bloody Shiels was our mismanaged, our shower lost 10-2 to Hamilton.  Aye -  HAMILTON. 🤪 (HamilTEN?)

I questioned if I should bother saying Morten at all as I thought the joke had grown stale. Thank you for convincing me otherwise.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I'm going to stop referring to them as Morten as it clearly upsets Rudolph when Morten are referred to as Morten. 

Looking at the form league  is it true Dundee are bottom over the last ten games?