St Johnstone v Celtic, Wednesday 29/01/20

3 stands to the scum.

RA songs and bottles launched at your players.

Think on Saints.

They might as well take the cash while they can. God knows how long it will be before this rabble sees the premiership again after this season.

They might as well take the cash while they can. God knows how long it will be before this rabble sees the premiership again after this season.

Well if we get relegated we still won’t be playing you. Division 1 is your destination.

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
34 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:
This three stand thing is absolutely embarrassing tbh.

It's easy to be pragmatic about stuff like that when it's being discussed beforehand, but when you are surrounded by these mutants it does tend to hit home somewhat.

I actually didn’t think I was too bothered about it before, could see both sides of the argument and was fairly neutral on it. Seeing it in the flesh though is disgusting.   Feel more disillusioned with the club just now than I ever have in the past.

From what I read of the club statement there was a lot of mewling about different incentives that failed to get home fans along. Is it any wonder home gates drop when these cave dwellers come to town. I understand it's a business, but its effectively admitting defeat to their constant shitty behaviour.

*shrugs*

Only our second game playing this system, and our defence includes Wallace Duffy and a leff back playing at centre back, against Griffiths and Edouard. I think almost every Saints fans knew a humping was on the cards here.

Few things to come out it so far though...

• Another game playing this way to get players used to it
  • We now know Duffy is an awful wing back, aswell as centre back
  • Callum Booth ball watches a lot for a centre back, and that issue will hopefully be resolved when McCart replaces him. Better to learn that lesson tonight than Saturday
  • Ali McCann is our best player

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

From what I read of the club statement there was a lot of mewling about different incentives that failed to get home fans along. Is it any wonder home gates drop when these cave dwellers come to town. I understand it's a business, but its effectively admitting defeat to their constant shitty behaviour.

Still could be worse eh ? We could be in the first division signing your duds instead of the other way round 😂👍

13 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

A big f**k you to all saints fans who support the idea of having a full house of Old Firm fans. 3-0 down and their fans behaving like the animals that they are. Absolutely pathetic from us that we allowed this.

If c***s like you went to more games we might not need to.