Queens v Dunfermline

After our last home "performance" against Alloa,  the weather and the Rugger types on the telly,  I'm not holding out much hope of a decent home crowd today (decent for us now being 1k to 1.2k). Hopefully curiosity to see our new signings will tempt a few out of their armchairs though but I doubt if it will be a classic to bore your grandkids with in years to come.  I'll be happy if we're not still sitting on 25 points after today. 

After our last home "performance" against Alloa,  the weather and the Rugger types on the telly,  I'm not holding out much hope of a decent home crowd today (decent for us now being 1k to 1.2k). Hopefully curiosity to see our new signings will tempt a few out of their armchairs though but I doubt if it will be a classic to bore your grandkids with in years to come.  I'll be happy if we're not still sitting on 25 points after today. 
Scotland game doesn't start til 4.45 so surely that won't have too much of an impact on the crowd?

The rain was lashing down and the wind blowing a hoolie as I left the Kingdom this morning to head to the in-laws in Ayrshire. Not too bad now so leaving soon to get down the road. Hoping to see the new Celtic loanee but not sure what, if any, changes will be made after beating Dundee and having nobody have a stinker.

14 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Scotland game doesn't start til 4.45 so surely that won't have too much of an impact on the crowd?

The rain was lashing down and the wind blowing a hoolie as I left the Kingdom this morning to head to the in-laws in Ayrshire. Not too bad now so leaving soon to get down the road. Hoping to see the new Celtic loanee but not sure what, if any, changes will be made after beating Dundee and having nobody have a stinker.

Tbh I just new Scotland were playing this afternoon,  didn't check the time. Dry but very windy just now down here in God's Country. 

10 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Tbh I just new Scotland were playing this afternoon,  didn't check the time. Dry but very windy just now down here in God's Country. 

Still likely to have an impact.

Anyone daft enough to care about the rugby will miss most of the first half if they attend the football. Even that's only if they live in Dumfries.

1 minute ago, King_Kozma said:

Nisbet not playing? Presume he must’ve picked up a knock. Reliant on a very inexperienced strike partnership today.

Feeling a bit better about this game now.  Although Nisbet hasn't been prolific against us ( a bit like Shankland)  he seems to have improved a bit during the season.  

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I don't think International clearance has come through to allow Petravicius and Ledger to play for QoS. 

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That line-up gad.

Wilson CB? Holt? Either way, it's a blessing Nisbet isn't 100%. If Pars are saying inexperienced front line then this could be another shitty 0-0. Hopefully not.

Looks like AJ will do anything not to start Semple. 

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That line-up gad.

Wilson CB? Holt? Either way, it's a blessing Nisbet isn't 100%. If Pars are saying inexperienced front line then this could be another shitty 0-0. Hopefully not.

So we’ve got an 18 year old CB alongside either a midfielder or a left back. Why is Semple not starting when we only have one CB?