Dons vs Saints 05/02/2020

Just now, PauloPerth said:

How are you watching this?

Aberdeen fans are getting it through their club, it's just our tinpot outfit struggling.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aberdeen fans are getting it through their club, it's just our tinpot outfit struggling.

Thought I could go on there and pay for tonight's game but it's just a black screen for me as well.

Saw Gary's email earlier about tickets for Ayr, the forum next week, and promoting Saints tv and thought at last, Saints are going to start gettiñg their act together and letting fans know what's  going on.  But obviously all our technical efforts went into writing an email so actually showing a live match became a little bit too much to ask.

14 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Delighted we're winning. Was looking forward to watching this on Saints tv as I was working a bit too late to get to the match. Probably only the second live match I would have watched and Saints tv is fucked.

Cancelling after tonight, they can go f**k themselves.

But Ali McCann eh?!

Cancelling too. 

I make most games home and away, and would be happy(ish) to pay to watch the ones I miss but FFS, between the games that just don't work and the ones we can't see because there's no reciprocal deal with the host club it's an absolute pile of mince. 

This stuff should be simple, and should not be an 'added extra' for fans these days. For a premiership team this should be bread and butter stuff. 

Anyway, more importantly COYS. Got the audio and seems MOH off. Assume it's injury - did it look bad?

2 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Cancelling too. 

I make most games home and away, and would be happy(ish) to pay to watch the ones I miss but FFS, between the games that just don't work and the ones we can't see because there's no reciprocal deal with the host club it's an absolute pile of mince. 

This stuff should be simple, and should not be an 'added extra' for fans these days. For a premiership team this should be bread and butter stuff. 

Anyway, more importantly COYS. Got the audio and seems MOH off. Assume it's injury - did it look bad?

Just read on bbc MOH off injured, Drey Wright on.

What site are you on for the audio VB?

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Doesn't work me, just silence.

8 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Just the Saints TV site. 

https://tv.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/event/124

I ... eh ... just flew back from abroad a few minutes ago.

I'm in. The issue might be that older iPhones/ iPads are not compatible with ios11 apparently. Tried it on the phone which is compatible on that other site and I've got the match live.

I get to watch half time!

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

I'm in. The issue might be that older iPhones/ iPads are not compatible with ios11 apparently. Tried it on the phone which is compatible on that other site and I've got the match live.

I get to watch half time!

I'm using my laptop...

Edited by RandomGuy.