2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He does look like he’s improving all the time. He’s worth a look for Scotland if he’s interested although he may prefer to play for Australia to have a better chance of going to the World Cup.

Yeah first few times I saw him I just had him down as the awkward/unorthodox type but he seems to be adding to his game all the time. 
Surprisingly he has declared himself for Scotland I think, would have a better chance of playing for Australia surely and they have a better chance of getting to World cups.

Edited by gannonball

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yeah first few times I saw him I just had him down as the awkward/unorthodox type but he seems to be adding to his game all the time. 
Surprisingly he has declared himself for Scotland I think, would have a better chance of playing for Australia surely and they have a better chance of getting to World cups.

That’s good news. Hopefully the lad gets a chance with us then.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Dykes is clearly much improved, but he's nowhere near being an International footballer.

The very suggestion is absurd.

The same could be said about a lot of our strikers though.

You also could have easily said the same about Healy and Lafferty but what we would give for their records for Northern Ireland.

Basically Scotland cant afford to rule anyone out right now.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

The same could be said about a lot of our strikers though.

You also could have easily said the same about Healy and Lafferty but what we would give for their records for Northern Ireland.

Basically Scotland cant afford to rule anyone out right now.

We can afford to rule out Dykes.

21 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He does look like he’s improving all the time. He’s worth a look for Scotland if he’s interested although he may prefer to play for Australia to have a better chance of going to the World Cup.

18 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Initially he said he would consider it but would prefer to play for Australia.

More recently though he said he'd love to play for Scotland. Think it's pretty much down to whoever asks him first at this point.

3 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Initially he said he would consider it but would prefer to play for Australia.

More recently though he said he'd love to play for Scotland. Think it's pretty much down to whoever asks him first at this point.

Ah I thought I could remember Sportsound saying he had declared for Scotland a few months ago but they might just have jumped the gun.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The Sevco Strikes Back. 

source.gif

Go on you know you want to do your other wee gif.

On 15/02/2020 at 09:48, crispy said:

My default position for a game against the OF is if we concede three or less and have a couple of “coulda/shoulda/woulda” moments then that’s fine and we move on.

Pretty much this. Our keeper had to have a good game in first half and we surrendered the ball to Rangers in their half. We could’ve took the lead with Souda’s effort and Dykes was unlucky to smash the post from 20 yards with McGregor rooted to the spot. Looked like a weak goal to lose. Good display considering we missed our midfield enforcer in Bartley.

And it’s almost like Livi aren’t a horrendous team whether playing on grass or Astro.

Edited by crispy

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

The more I see Dykes the more I see him as a  player. His all round game is far better than Cosgroves.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Dykes is clearly much improved, but he's nowhere near being an International footballer.

Apart from a long shy or three and hitting the post I thought that Dykes was anonymous today.

Question to the Livi fans:  Which rugby team is Dolly looking to prop for next season?

2 goals chopped off today, those pesky refs and their honest mistakes but they'll eventually even themselves out. Apparently we never got a penalty because of the weather and some livi player got away with a red carder on Goldson,  bloody Masonic refs again. 

Does Livingstons number 3 moonlight as a plumber in Stirling?

Livi could've probably got something from that today too.