Arbroath vs Ayr United

19 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Always enjoy a trip to Arbroath.

The Moff loves a goal against Arbroath so I'd start him and hope he has one of his unplayable days and bags a brace in a tight 2-1 win.

He hasn’t scored against them this season 

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Arbroath is one of those away days where a game of football is just an added bonus.

Would like a win though.

While I get your point are you saying you’d rather go to Arbroath and lose than give it miss and Ayr win?

While I get your point are you saying you’d rather go to Arbroath and lose than give it miss and Ayr win?

Nah I’m saying I can enjoy Arbroath regardless of a football match. If we lose it’s still a class day out although I’ll likely be raging on the Sunday.

23 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

He hasn’t scored against them this season.

That's true. Although he was pretty effective in the 3 nil game. He had the better of TOB, it took TOB well into the second half to start to contain him. I missed the game at Somerset in December so can't comment on that one.

Absolutely buzzing for this. Love Arbroath away, train up also out in Dundee after it so should be great away day as per, regardless of the result.
Last game up there we were very very good, more of the same please.
Arbroath 2-3 Ayr. Late winner from Drinan.

But will your wee man still enjoy it if Ayr lose???
He's 5, and (usually) calls himself a dundee united fan. Despite this he likes ayr, and whoever seems to be winning at any particular time (glory hunting wee b*****d).

He won't give a shit about the result as long as he gets a shot on the rides and a tub of 2p's.

17 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Hopefully dropping the wife and kids off at pleasureland before taking in the game.

My wee boy genuinely thinks it's the greatest place in the world.

That's just over the road 

27 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Not been too Arbroath in about 15 years .the last time I  was there my mates new trainer ended up on the main stand roof as he went too kick the ball back into play .wonder if it's  still up there 

What with the wind we get, very unlikely

I'd take a draw right now and as for talking about Arbroath and the "wind", we've got a bloody cheek considering the conditions the last time we played Arbroath at Somerset !!!