Scotland v Israel

Smokerson

10 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

What channel is this on? Can't see it listed anywhere. Apologies if this has already been asked, skimmed the thread and couldn't see it.

Sky Sports Red Button it’s listed as 

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Thanks. Struggling to see why they would relegate it to the Red Button so they can show repeats of old Premier League and League Cup matches on their main channels.

Agreed, further showing Sky’s opinion of Scottish Football. Unless they change it and put it on a main channel, from what I can see the only live event on at the time is the cricket. The viewing figures would probably be decent for this one as well, with their being no fans allowed at Hampden. 

England game the day after seems to be the same. Well, I can't see it on the main channels.

Maybe it is just because these matches were only scheduled recently so the listings haven't caught up, and they will be on a "proper" channel when they actually kick off?

England game the day after seems to be the same. Well, I can't see it on the main channels.
Maybe it is just because these matches were only scheduled recently so the listings haven't caught up, and they will be on a "proper" channel when they actually kick off?

Aren't the England games usually on ITV?

7 hours ago, forameus said:

Could well be that that just isn't as necessary in the modern day.  With the likes of wyscout, I expect you don't really need to do much physical watching of players at games.  You can pull up a massive back catalogue of games and watch them at your leisure.  I'd imagine you would need the odd occasion of seeing them physically, but I don't think it'll be as important as it used to be.

You can see an awful lot more attending matches if you know what your looking at. Especially if your there looking at 1 or maybe 2 players in particular.

Guest DAVIDB69

Does seem a bit strange no nations league games at all listed for main channel sky coverage.

We have the carabao cup final from 2014 listed and that Leicester v Sheffield United classic from about 6 weeks also pencilled in.

Guest DAVIDB69
It'll be on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football. It's a live international involving a home nation that they have the rights for. 

The tour championship golf is down for main event

The only Nations League coverage I could find is Finland v Wales on S4C on Thursday night.  Which begs the question why can’t Scotland games be on BBC Alba ?
Because the Bbc don't have the rights to live coverage of Scotland games.

Anyway, Sky just trailed that both Scotland games next week are on Main Event.