Scotland v Israel

Smokerson

1 minute ago, ArabFC said:

Armstrong should be one of the first names on the teamsheet.

That is all.

I’d have no problems with having Armstrong instead of Christie, in my team setup, I’d have to go with what Clarke has seen in the training sessions this week

I think the team makes sense.

3 at the back allows Tierney to play in a natural position. Clarke was always going to want a right footed player at the right hand side of the 3 and McTominay brings physical attributes as well as being tidy on the ball and allowing us to play out.

Would have liked to Armstrong to play but Christie probably offers more running off the ball and in support of Dykes.

Need to see how it goes but I’m happy with the team.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Good to see Tierney with a smile on his face. 

I’m glad that this puts to rest the “not wanting to play for Scotland” stuff. He’s a great player and it would be a shame if it had been the case.

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Happy to known that McTominay is a really really nice person according to Faddy. emoji846.png(There is no sarcasm intended in this post)

One of the strangest analysis I've watched. "He's happy and he's played there before and he's bubbly and he's a really really nice person."