Scottish Football Dead Pool

Guest Moomintroll
Norman Tebbit hopefully. 

I realise he is nothing to do with Scottish football but I fucking despise that c**t.
Let it go Mags, all this hate isn't healthy.

12 minutes ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

Les Gray just been on Sportscene stating that we are fine because our budget doesn't rely on gate receipts. The benefits of a small fanbase eh? emoji16.png

That’s neat, that’s neat, that’s neat, that’s neat, I really love your tiger turf.

2 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

We can but hope

I thought they might wait until after the second leg against Bayer but I think they might just press the admin button now.  They said they needed £10M - £15M to see the season out but who's going to feed that in now given the uncertainty?

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

You would think so but I’m not worried. The board have categorically said countless times (even after the money scandal) “We don’t need the fans to survive.” Probably because of the fake charities and crooks running it.

Livingston would be my shout.

Accies fans also believe the club don’t need them .

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

You would think so but I’m not worried. The board have categorically said countless times (even after the money scandal) “We don’t need the fans to survive.” Probably because of the fake charities and crooks running it.

Livingston would be my shout.

That's mighty brotherly of you.

Any other time in our history that might've been odds on, but we've no debt (just some director loans that have been greatly reduced), we're being well run with a budget just above Accies this season, and are making a killing from Sevco and Celtic selling out 3 stands the last 2 seasons, think you should maybe have another shout. 

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Looks like we flogged Liam Smith at just the right time, that should keep us safe.

Also......

The Killie Trust have just handed over £10k immediately from its general fund & Trust in Killie fund members are currently voting on an additional £40k being released early to help ofset the loss of matchday income.....

That's mighty brotherly of you.
Any other time in our history that might've been odds on, but we've no debt (just some director loans that have been greatly reduced), we're being well run with a budget just above Accies this season, and are making a killing from Sevco and Celtic selling out 3 stands the last 2 seasons, think you should maybe have another shout. 

Hmmm ok... **** must be the correct answer then.

4 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The board have categorically said countless times (even after the money scandal) “We don’t need the fans to survive.” 

When has anyone from Accies said that or have you made it up?

When has anyone from Accies said that or have you made it up?

f**k off troll 75% off the fan base* will tell you the same thing. Les gray basically said it again tonight on sportsound

*insert joke about that 75% being just me, Rodger and Bert or some pish.